Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Information: Old Posts re-appearing

Guys and gals

You may notice that an old post occasionally resurfaces on the forum with me credited as the author or last responder.

I have been merrily correcting picture errors in some older posts (the errors are the result of the posts not properly migrating across from our old forum). Those posts should only come back to the top of the list in that way if I actually make a reply or a comment. Otherwise they should just remain in their original date order after I have made the correction. Despite the fact that I didn't make a reply or a comment, the odd one or two occasionally resurface anyway... for mysterious reasons that I don't understand. Something to do with the way the forum software allocates the dates. Just ignore them... or re-enjoy them if they are of interest. The original poster may no longer be visiting the forum.

Roger
    I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Thanks Roger. I remember something about that earlier in the year. ...Chuck
    Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Thanks for the upkeep Roger and the heads up on why they pop up at times. We all appreciate everything you do.
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Roger, I have enjoyed seeing and reading each of these old posts that you have rescued.
        Thank you for the maintenance work.
        Bruce
        In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Thanks Roger.

Comment

Working...
          X