Swainsboro show review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swainsboro show review

The Swainsboro show was a success, thanks to everyone that displayed and visited. It is a Peach State Archaeological society show, a member of the Central States Archaeological society. We give a plaque and 2nd and 3rd place in the junior division. My Grandson John got 2nd place for his case of points and he was a happy camper. There was some nice south Georgia artifacts displayed, here is a case of Ramsey Knives and some nice paleo material and there was many more fantastic artifacts displayed.

Love the pictures. Congratulations to your grandson. That young man is the future of this hobby.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Congratulations John! Very nice collection.
      NW Indiana

Comment

Hey Johnny, Thanks for the pictures. I really like the Ramey knives and Clovis points. I really would love to see your Grandson's display.
        Michigan Yooper
        If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Little John looks both proud and shy.
          Bruce
          In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Great pics, thanks!
            http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

I should have posted it with story. He started going with me really young the passy he has in his mouth, we had to go back out in a field and find it on one of our earlier hunts.

Comment

Hey Johnny, I'm sure there are many good memories for both you and your Grandson in that display. I love it.
                Michigan Yooper
                If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

That young man has a very fine collection indeed and has his granddad to thank! Sadly many kids are only interested in electronic gadgets & gizmos. It's good to see these photos.
                  Child of the tides

Comment

Working...
                  X