MOTM for Dec 2016 Willjo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTM for Dec 2016 Willjo

It is always fun to introduce our new MOTM. I'm happy to announce Johnny as our newest honoree. It has been fun to read his posts, and I'm sure everyone is glad for his contribution. Please welcome Willjo as MOTM for Dec.

I feel this is an honor, but am sure there are more qualified people on the forum. Photo is me accepting Educational Display Plaque at Swainsboro, Ga. show. I'm in the white T. I have collected artifacts since i was a young boy.

I am a member of several Archaeological societies, The Peach State Archaeological Society, which is branch of The Central States Archaeological society. The Society for Georgia Archaeological, and Augusta Chapter of the Society for Georgia Archaeological society. With the Peach State Archaeological society, i put on an Artifact show each year which they sponsor. With the Society for Georgia Archaeology i have met several Archaeologist which have recorded some of my noteworthy finds in The Paleoindian Database of the Americans.

I have been collecting Artifacts for a long time from an early age. I am a Father and Grandfather and my kids collected artifacts with us from an early age. My Grand Kids also go with me to look for artifacts. They have there own cases and enter the kids division at the artifact show and have won plaques and certificates. This is some of my most enjoyable times looking for artifacts With Grand Kids.

Thanks Johnny Williams Click image for larger version  Name:	Johnny.png Views:	1 Size:	66.9 KB ID:	233223
    Last edited by Hoss; 12-30-2016, 12:27 PM.
    South Dakota

Thanks for all you have been to this forum
    Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Well deserved
      Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Congrats Johnny, I always enjoy your posts. Keep on hunting those colorful artifacts with the Grand Kids for as long as possible.
        Michigan Yooper
        If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Congrats! I always enjoy your posts.
          Child of the tides

Comment

Well deserved Johnny and thanks for being here and sharing with us. Always enjoy seeing what you find.
            Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Congrats Johnny and Thanks for sharing.
              http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Congratulations Johnny.

Comment

Thanks every one, i am a new comer compared to some on form, but thanks very much. I found out about Arrowheads.com from a friend who had been contacted about listing his Artifact show in the events section. This is one of the best ways to get information on shows out to the artifact collecting community. Thanks again and thanks to Arrowhead.com.
                  South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

Congrats.

Comment

Congrats my friend. The honor is ours Johnny, your posts and comments on the forum are always a pleasure to read.
                      Bruce
                      In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Congratulations Will. Its always nice to see the face behind the name. Good to see you passing our great pastime down to your Grandkids. Your posts are always good ones. Big congrats again to ya...
                        The chase is better than the catch...
                        I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

Comment

Way to go johnny. I always look forward to your posts. thank you for all that you share here.
                          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Congratulations Johnny! I enjoy your posts and the pictures of your finds. I admire you for taking a serious interest in not only the collecting but in the scientific aspects of our hobby as exhibited by your active participation in numerous archaeological societies.

Comment

My heartiest congratulations to you Johnny. I have always enjoyed your posts and conversations on the forums. You provide valuable insight. Thanks for being a proactive collector. Your selection for MOTM is well deserved. ...Chuck
                              Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Working...
                              X