No announcement yet.

MOTM for April 2017 pkfrey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Paul!!! Well deserved honor. I'll see you this weekend at the Marysville show.

To everyone else, I've known Paul for over 20 years. Great guy and very knowledgeable about artifacts. The selfie Paul provided isn't a very good picture of him. I'll try to get a better one of him this weekend at the show. He usually looks better with an artifact in his hands...

Regards, John

Comment

• pkfrey
      pkfrey commented
      Editing a comment
      AW, Come on John! Your just jealous because my arrowhead is bigger than yours!! See ya in a few days!!!

• SDhunter
      SDhunter commented
      Editing a comment
      Btw, welcome John. Glad to have you here

Hi Paul. Congrats on MOTM; surely a well deserved honour for all the reasons that other members have already stated. I agree wholeheartedly with your comment pertaining to the importance of researching the prehistory of one's area. We are indeed fortunate to have so much history underfoot. I look forward to your future posts and insight. And, thank you for assisting me with the classification of some of my artifacts and their place in history.

Comment

I feel very grateful for everyone's comments, and I sure hope I never let anyone down, and will do my very best to maintain the ethics and integrity that this hobby needs! I would love to see ebay cleaned up, and something done about all those sellers who think the God Almighty dollar is more important than Integrity and ethics. There not artifacts, I call them Artifrauds!!
      http://www.ravensrelics.com/

Comment

This has been long over due My hats off to you. Great choice Thanks for all you do.
        Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Congrats Paul I really have appreciated all the help and knowledge you were so kind to give me being a newbie to this hobby I'm glad the northeast is your area of expertise I look forward to future conversations with you about future finds or purchases.
          Thanks, Neil

Comment

Thank you for the great advice regarding artifact collecting Mr. Frey. That part especially resonated with me being a newer member of this hobby. I enjoyed reading your story and as always your very informative posts. Congratulations on the MOTM. Take care!
            Montani Semper Liberi

Comment

Congrats, Paul Frey!
              Rhode Island

Comment

A well deserved congrats to ya Paul...your insight and longtime knowledge has been a great help to me...
                The chase is better than the catch...
                I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

Comment

Congrats on a well deserved honor
                  South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

Well deserved

Comment

Working...
                    X