No announcement yet.

I'M kind of weak wen it comes to my dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Josh, you have my utmost sympathy. I have had to put down many of my dogs so I know how you feel. There are three that I felt particularly close to. Words can never fully describe a great loss such as this. The picture of you and Jude truly shows how much you love him.

Comment

Sorry man. My 15 year old dog didn't make it through the heat of last summer.

Comment

Here's a quick tale about Jude. When He was neutered and I returned to The vets to pick him up The Girl told Me I had to get Him out of The Cage because He wouldn't let Anyone there get him out. I never encouraged aggressive behavior but I imagine WE wouldn't let any of them get us out of a Cage after that! He was happy for me to let Him out though.

Thank's again for mentioning something. I will just have to try to stay positive.

​Above is Jude in September of 2007

​Above is Jude in September of 2007
        Last edited by JoshinMO; 06-26-2016, 11:56 AM. Reason: I wanted to ad judemybestdog site
        http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Sorry about your losing Jude. I have had to help many people go through this process, and it's hard for me even sometimes. Your pet gets to be a real friend. I always think it's a good idea to get another pet sooner than later. They really aren't going to replace your old buddy, but the new helps you get through the process of mourning, and before you know it, you will be loving the new one just as much. It won't have the same old habits, but new ones will develop that you like , that Jude didn't have. It's hard for dog people to be without a dog. It's what I have found in many years of dealing with this tough part of loving animals.
          South Dakota

Comment

• JoshinMO
            JoshinMO commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank's Gary. I still have a dog to hang out with and my cat. Yeah, definitely can't replace him but may get another dog sometime.

Take care
          South Dakota

Comment

Sorry to hear Josh, it hits home, had to say good bye to my oldest girl on Monday, I've still got a pair that I run around with, but it's different. There is another out there that needs you! The best to you.

Comment

Hearts are broken
              ​And hearts do mend
              A dog is always more than a friend.

Something I've learned: To be the kind of man my best friend thinks I am.

I have laid to rest many of my best friends, it seems I set myself up for heartbreak every time.
              They can't live with us forever but they are always in our thoughts.

I can tell there are many of us here who also feel as I do.

Opalboy says: There is another out there that needs you...........
              He is oh so right. Share your heart and your home.

Bone2stone
              It is a "Rock" when it's on the ground.
              It is a "Specimen" when picked up and taken home.

​Jessy B.
              Circa:1982

Comment

Working...
              X