We're the Superhumans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're the Superhumans!

I really hope the link below plays for you without copyright restrictions. It’s the UK Channel 4’s recently released trailer advert for the Rio Paralympics, titled “We’re the Superhumans” and also generally referred to as “Yes I Can!”. In a world of pretty grim news footage these days, it’s the most uplifting, inspirational and brilliant thing I have seen in a very long time. If it doesn’t bring a tear to your eye then you have a very hard heart. Enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IocLkk3aYlk

I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Super link Roger. Absolutely riveting. I was astounded at what they were capable of doing. Thanks so much for sharing it. ...Chuck
    Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Awesome video Pains. I had a best friend that I lost to a terminal disease. He spent many years in a wheelchair...the toughest damn person I ever knew...never complained once...I mean not once!!! Thank you for that link...wow...when the going gets tough..,THE TOUGH GET GOING...
      The chase is better than the catch...
      I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

Comment

Very inspirational Roger thanks for posting that.
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Thank you for the link Roger. I am going to have to send this link to one of my detecting partners. He is heading to the Olympics as a special Olympian playing soccer. His difficulties are not visible as his disability is from 7 major concussions but those concussions have affected every aspect of his daily life.
          Bruce
          In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

• painshill
            painshill commented
            Editing a comment
            Wish him every success on my behalf.

• 2ndoldman
            2ndoldman commented
            Editing a comment
            I certainly will my friend.

Thanks Roger
          South Dakota

Comment