Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you to all the veterans of the United States of America...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you to all the veterans of the United States of America...

I would like to thank all of the veterans for their service to our great country. Past, present and future. Your courage to do so is never forgotten or unappreciated. Thank you for serving and protecting the United States of America. Have a wonderful day and may God Bless each and every one of you...
    The chase is better than the catch...
    I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

I'd like to add my appreciation also to those who serve and especially to those who sacrificed their lives and limbs that we might enjoy the freedoms we have today. God Bless America and those who serve to protect. ...Chuck
    Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Agreed. Thank you vets!!!!

Comment

Amen.
        Let us not forget that there are veterans from all around the world. Including Canada. Click image for larger version

Name:	15016446_1148106135237136_3510103945488158315_o.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	231106
        Bruce
        In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

• Scorpion68
          Scorpion68 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey Bruce - Roger that. I served with lots of Canadian Sailors and Brits as well.

God bless the veterans!
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Amen. Very grateful for everyone that has served. Especially one of our own, thank you Chuck.

Comment

Agreed! Thanks to all those who have served and sacrificed to protect our freedoms!
            Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Right On. Thanks to all the Vets. They are the men and women who give me the freedom to vote for my government leaders and to worship my God without fear.
              Michigan Yooper
              If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

I'm a little late, but want to thank all the veterans here for their service.
                South Dakota

Comment

Working...
                X