We could use some prayers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We could use some prayers.

TThere has been a sever drought herefor the past three months. Last night disaster struck in the smoky mountains just 15 more from here. Please help us pray for the firefighters and for rain. Gatlinburg is burning over thirty structural fires.
    Last edited by Hoss; 11-28-2016, 11:55 PM.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

I saw it on Fox News tonight. It is raining here right now: Would like to send it your way.
    Michigan Yooper
    If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

That is horrible Matt. I do hope that there are no fatalities.
      Bruce
      In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

I will post more pics tomorrow..I can hear rain right now. That should help. I am bunkers down with my four g tablet in a power failure. Happy for the rain sad for the power. Daylight will come soon enough. Good night all.
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Dang, hope it subsides or gets better.
          http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

News reports say half the TN fires are arson. This is not Islamic terrorists but our own homegrown scumbags who take pleasure in hurting others.
            Child of the tides

Comment

Hunker down Matt and hope all stay safe and out of harms way.
              Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Our prayers are with you all. It rained very hard here in Byrdstown last night and was moving east so I pray it helped dampen the fires. But the wind in the mountains was gusting up to 60 MPH and that sure wouldn't help a fire situation. Hang tough Matt and we'll keep praying. ...Chuck
                Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Power was out most of the night now it comes on for a minute then right back off I will catch up a little later on we are OK but Kim is out of work. They had to close the park Vista. Due to smoke damage.

Comment

You folks are in our prayers We get devastating fires out west and know the feeling. Crazy that you got it going this time of year. Hope this Arson stuff gets nipped in the bud and they catch the culprits.

Comment

Praying for your Town Matt! I drove to Ky last week and drove by one fire and through another... We need all the rain we can get! So sad to see all that devastation in your area, talked to several people today who were married in those chapels and I think everyone around here has fond memories there and has deepfelt sympathy for your community In this hard time. I do believe the community and country will unite to help those who have lost everything and Gatlinburg/Pigeon forge will recover from this terrible tragedy.
                      Last edited by Kyflintguy; 11-29-2016, 08:55 PM.
                      Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

I'm sure sorry to hear this news. I pray the fires will be contained soon.
                        South Dakota

Comment

Today I've mourned for Gatlinburg. Looking at the online burn map, every cabin my family had ever stayed in except two have burned to the ground. Lots of wonderful memories. I feel so badly for the owners. 😢
                          Child of the tides

Comment

Matt - looks like more rain is headed your way. We got real heavy rain last night into early morning. It was badly needed as you know and it's headed your way. I pray that this additional rain will help put out the fires and wet the ground enough that the fire hazard is gone for awhile. Hang tough friend - we're all praying for ya'll. ...Chuck
                            Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Working...
                            X