Art Cooper

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Art Cooper

A man that I met with his son 16 years ago and one that had a passion for our hobby. I met them both at the Stone Age Fair in Colorado and went on a few hunts. We always compared notes and looked over each other finds. They are some of the best people I have ever met. The gleam in their eyes when artifacts was brought up was like looking at two kids in a candy store. James my condolences, Your father was a great man. and raised a son that I admire. I hold great memories of his smiling face and laid back way, I will miss him.
    Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Sorry for your loss Chase May he rest in peace.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

So sorry Chase.
      NW Indiana

Comment

My wife and I have visited and exhibited 24 times at the annual Colorado Stone Age Fair (SAF). During those years we met Art and his son James who were also long-time SAF exhibitors. These fine folks were very enthusiastic hunters and loved to view and talk about the many personally found collections being displayed at the SAF. Art and his son James always had big smiles on their faces when we talked about finds, especially when talking about paleo finds. We will certainly miss Art and we hope that James carries on their artifact hunting tradition.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Art_and_James_Cooper.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	110.3 KB
ID:	239398

Last edited by 11KBP; 01-29-2017, 05:50 PM.

Comment

• Hoss
          Hoss commented
          Editing a comment
          Seems that the artifact collecting community has lost a great man. Sorry for you loss Dick. Thanks for posting the picture. Condolences to Art's family and friends.

• 11KBP
          11KBP commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for your comment Hoss
      Working...
      X