X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Flute is a Shock Absorber

Intetesting insight.....

Rhode Island

Good Read! Have you ever thought about embarking on a "clovis quest"? lol. I feel like some people have given their lives work to try to hunt a clovis point down
    Can’t find em sitting on the couch; unless it’s in a field

Comment

• CMD
      CMD commented
      Editing a comment
      Depends on whether it's a true Clovis, or one of its descendent fluted point forms you seek. There are places in New England where you have a better shot then other places, but, so far, only one true Clovis known from New England, the Lovett Clovis, from a farm in the Ct. River valley of Ma.

That was a great read, Thanks Charlie!
    Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Yes good article but i really wanted to see the scholarly work that this article was reffering to ​​​​​in
      The Journal of Archaeological Science. Of course you have to subscribe or buy the article lol. Interesting research though, and goes to show how much one spear point meant to early Paleo Indians.
      Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

I too am looking forward to reading the paper. I would assume it will be some time before it is available for no cost online. In the meantime I am going to look for other publications that may be available for free by the writers.

Comment

Working...
        X