Artifact show in Maine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artifact show in Maine

I guess this is probably the wrong spot for this....I sure would like to see a show in Maine...I know there are collectors in Maine I just don't know what kind of turnout we would have....or how to get the ball rolling any ideas?...

I opened this thread thinking "wow, they actually have an artifact show in Maine?" Lol. I don't think there are any shows in New England at all.
    Rhode Island

Comment

• Mainejman
      Mainejman commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry CMD.....it's just a shame there couldn't be one....

Nor in the Mid Atlantic region. ☹️
    Child of the tides

Comment

ASAA meetings are the closest to a show you are gonna get.in these parts..

Comment

Originally posted by Havenhunter View Post
        Nor in the Mid Atlantic region. ☹️
        Havenhunter. There are numerous artifact shows in the Mid Atlantic region including Pennsylvania, Virginia, North/South Carolina. I post all of the Pennsylvania shows on the IACANE website ( http://users.erols.com/lselmer/iacane.htm ) and they are also posted on the Arrowheads.com Events page. I post Show reminders on this Forum the week before all PA and VA shows I attend.

I just noticed in your MOTM announcement (congrats), you live in Gloucester County. Send me a personal message with your e-mail address and I can send you information on VA shows in South Hill, Buckingham, Piney River, and Scottsville.

Regards, John
        Last edited by WBC-Selmer; 02-01-2017, 10:21 AM. Reason: Additional info.

Comment

Hi John. Thanks for your reply. Not to argue geography, but NC & SC I consider to be the SE. The Mud Atlantic includes VA, MD, DE & NJ. I will be happy to PM you re. shows in my state.
          Child of the tides

Comment

Working...
          X