Masters of the Pacific Coast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masters of the Pacific Coast

I have just watched (in fact I watched it twice) a two part documentary that I recorded from BBC4 in the UK titled “Masters of the Pacific Coast: The Tribes of The American Northwest”.

I do hope it gets purchased by one of the US networks because I think you would find it rather good. Produced by Tom Stubberfield and narrated by Dr Jago Cooper (Curator of the Americas at the British Museum), it puts offerings from the likes of the History Channel to shame.

I don’t think you’ll find legitimate versions on YouTube and UK “catch-up TV” versions won’t stream to IP addresses in the US, but keep an eye out for it.

There’s a review of part one here:

http://www.theartsdesk.com/tv/masters-pacific-coast-tribes-american-northwest-bbc-four

I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Hi Roger. Thanks for the 'heads up" regarding the documentary. I will watch for it. Maybe it will show up on PBS over here. PBS often shows offerings from BBC.

Comment

It's here on dailymotion:

Thanks for the post.

Comment

Working...
      X