• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and its not far at all from the famous Cairns on maple valley road
    call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

Originally posted by OnewiththewilD View Post
      Charlie have you ever seen the Dolmen in west greenwich? its on the land that belongs to Alton Jones Campus. ive yet to go see it myself but my dad says hes seen it before and told me how to get to it.
      Jay, I have heard of it and saw one photograph years ago. It's a nice one for sure. I think it is very difficult to get permission to walk around at Alton Jones. But I would love to see it first hand. It did seem impressive as I recall.
      Rhode Island

Comment

• OnewiththewilD
        OnewiththewilD commented
        Editing a comment
        my mom grew up in west greenwich really close to alton jones campus and was best friends with the daughter of the family that used to own the place, she and her friends used to work as counslers there in the summers when she was a teenager, and my dad used to help out there too and he used to have permission back then to explore around, he says he hasnt seen it in years but said it was really cool.

Originally posted by OnewiththewilD View Post
      Charlie have you ever seen the Dolmen in west greenwich? its on the land that belongs to Alton Jones Campus. ive yet to go see it myself but my dad says hes seen it before and told me how to get to it.
      Well, I'll be. Glad you brought it up. Wonder how big it is?

Rhode Island

Comment

• OnewiththewilD
        OnewiththewilD commented
        Editing a comment
        im gonna try and hike out to it this spring and check it out, from what i hear its not all that far in the woods

That sure was interesting. Thanks for sharing. Those are some awesome rocks.
      South Dakota

Comment

Working...
      X