No announcement yet.

My best day ever (last fall)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I had a day like that there is no way in HELL that I could hold back from standing on the roof and shouting till everyone on this forum heard me.
    Bruce
    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

• SDhunter
      SDhunter commented
      Editing a comment
      It's been tempting. I didn't want people to be mad at me. LOL

A whole collection in a day, We have a point similar to the one with the chip repaired point and it is called a Haw River point and is thought to be pre Clovis.
    South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

A big congrats for you!!! That is a really great day you had. It reminds me of the good ol' days back in the 1960s on my old hunting grounds when I had many days like that. It goes to show that there are still lots of artifacts still buried that are waiting to be found.

Comment

• SDhunter
        SDhunter commented
        Editing a comment
        I wish I could have been back then hunting as well. I believe you are right, when you happened to find a new spot no one has hunted, you sometimes hit the jackpot.

WOW!!!

No doubt that was a great day!

Von

Comment

You have been holding out LOL Love those finds. The side notched point is amazing!
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• SDhunter
          SDhunter commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Hoss. It is a cute little bugger

Man that was an awesome day. Love that quartzish piece and the side notch.

Comment

That's amazing!!! What are those dark translucent ones made out of ?- smokey quartz ? or some type of obsidian?

Comment

That is one dandy spot, congrats on a killer hunt!

Comment

Working...
          X