Pictures being turned 90 degrees.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures being turned 90 degrees.

While trying to start a new thread the pictures that I choose are being turned 90 degrees. So the points I want to show with the base at the bottom of the photo are being inserted with the base on the left of the photo. I would really like to show the point with the base at the bottom. Is there a fix for this? I have tried turning the picture "sideways" before inserting to see if I can "outsmart" the problem. It gets accepted that way with no turning; therefore, the base still is shown with the base on the left side.

Im not tech savy Joe but I've found that if I crop my photos down narrower one way usually parallel with my point, they upload the way I want instead of sideways.
    Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

• sailorjoe
      sailorjoe commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you very much.

Thanks Josh. I did as you suggested and got a pic to behave itself. LOL I posted it in a new thread a few minutes ago.

Comment

Are you posting from your phone Joe? If you are once you know which way they are orienting on the forum you can go into your phone photo library and rotate them to show proper in the forum.
      Bruce
      In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

• sailorjoe
        sailorjoe commented
        Editing a comment
        No smart phone for me. All my forum interactions are from my computer.
    Working...
    X