Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restoring Broken Artifacts

Dr. Gomer's Restoration Service

Considering having a broken artifact restored to its former glory? There are a number of companies offering this kind of service and one of the best (many would say the best) is “Dr Gomer”.

Thornton Pyles (aka “Dr Gomer”) and his brother Teben run this business from Branford, Florida and can professionally restore lithic items, pottery, bone and shell.

Details here:
    This website is for sale! drgomer.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, drgomer.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Dr Gomer prefers not to restore artifacts which are less than 50% complete, will give free estimates from photographs, typically operates with a 90-day turn-round and supplies a digital “before” and “after” certificate with the restored artifact.

Click on “Business Policy” on the home page of the website to see terms and conditions and “Restoration Gallery” to see examples of the kind of work Dr Gomer has undertaken in the past.
    Last edited by painshill; 01-28-2016, 04:59 PM.
    I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Their work is amazing, can be removed and is permanently marked via UV materials. Only a supreme artist can restore the work and the material's color/translucency, like agatized coral!
    Last edited by painshill; 01-28-2016, 05:00 PM.
    Professor Shellman
    Tampa Bay

Comment

Working...
    X