Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Must see breaking news video from Chasing History.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must see breaking news video from Chasing History.

Must see breaking news video from Chasing History.

Originally Posted by [Hoss]:

Newly Discovered Cave Art & Sculptures from the Southeast's Prehistoric Past come ALIVE in this Documentary Short. Discovered by archaeologist in 2014 these ...

We are fortunate to have a friend in Chase Pipes. Chase is very passionate about History and wanted me to share this video with you all. Comments welcome on the fantastic discovery.

Posted by [GarScale]:
    Never seen anything like it! I thought it was going to be a spoof at first. Thanks for sharing!

Posted by [JoshinMO]:
    Incredible Findings! Hope to learn more about these soon.

Posted by [Hoss ]:
    This is an amazing video! Not a spoof either. Chase Pipes is a very bright young man and he has a passion for history and just wants to share it with the world. Arrowheads.com is going to try and help him achieve his goal. This is the scoop on n awesome story. You saw it first here. I don't have much doubt that this will end up on National Geographic at some point. Iy is an important find.

Posted by [Hi-Lo]:
    That is a truly remarkable site.
    Chase's passion for history and archaeology is self-evident.
    Thank you for sharing his video.
    I will be watching for Chase, and for further research into this amazing national treasure.

Posted by [CMD ]:
    Not familiar with Chasing History. Is it a TV series?

Posted by [Hoss]:
    Charlie Chasing History is brand new He would ultimatly love for this passion to become a TV show. For now he shares on Youtube Facebook and with us.
    I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.
Working...
X