Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Kennewick Man

Finally Freed to Share His Secrets
    He’s the most important human skeleton ever found in North America—and here, for the first time, is his story

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    These are a bit dated now, but still of some interest.
    From 60 Minites (14 min. segment)
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Kennewick Man -and- Europeans In Ancient America (YouTube = PBS 56 Min.)
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

If the women don\'t find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

WoW Olden, You have provided us with another very interesting read. Too bad that the gov has blocked and interfered with the scientific study. A detailed study of the spear point would have been great. Something that I found interesting and at the same time confusing is the age of 8,900 to 9,000 years. I have to wonder how many related people lived in North America at this time and before. Thanks for the link
    Michigan Yooper
    If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Hey Ron, I don't think the 100 year difference means a thing here - just a scientists way of placing a period on the timeline with a wide-pointed pencil.
      I (like Chatters) find it incredible that under the gun of U.S. Rep Doc Hastings (soon to be passed) congressional order, Don Curtis and his Army Core of Engineers hurriedly 'protected' the site in such an egregious manner: practically  guaranteeing it's destruction from future study - exactly what the NA's wanted. If there's any religion here, I think it's being held in the the sacred (let us prey) chapel of Big Money and Political Gains. Hopefully a Congressional hearing will mount Curtis's head on a proverbial pike, along that bank of The Greenback River as a warning to others.
      I've obtained some footage of Don Curtis -and- his Core 'protecting' this rare archeological site: 
      Here's a film clip where the Lieutenant expresses his love for the smell of napalm to his fellow soldiers, in the war/drama film 'Apocalypse Now' starring Ro...

Here's a few pics of the point that's imbedded in Kennewick Man's hip, and a link that also details some timelines of the Spirit Cave Man of Nevada.

FRIENDS OF AMERICA'S PAST

Comment

Thanks for the links Olden. I have closely followed this story since the beginning. What the Corps did here to cover up/destroy the site is criminal IMO
        Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Interesting that the Spirit Cave Man is about the same age as Kennewick M., and the problems -and- people closely parallel that scenario.
          These guys are older than Otzi the Iceman, and are right here: like Doug Owsley, I find it incredible that the modern NA's are 'claiming' them
          as their own when it's been proven that they were simply migrants here also. Spirit Man was found with a lot of his personal items/tools: any good
          links around to see what those were?

Comment

Hey Olden, When I mentioned the time line what I was referring to is the fact that we know there were many people in North America before that time and Kennewick Man doesn't seem to fit the long held theory of Native American ancestry. It's sad that we don't have more scientific evidence.
            Michigan Yooper
            If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Working...
            X