Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Madison or Delaware Cty Hoosiers here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Madison or Delaware Cty Hoosiers here?

Looking for others in the area to learn where the good spots to go for arrowheads are in the Anderson/Muncie In area

There is some great artifact finding in that area of the state. Ask local farmers if they have ever found any and for permission to walk their fields and creeks. Look at google maps and or county plat records on line. The county records show terrain as well as who owns the ground. Check the local libraries for early historical writings on the area. When the artifact shows start up again next year try to attend those, some great folks there.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Hi , I live in Madison counny, Anderson as a matter of fact, I have only been hunting artifacts forabout 4 years now. I have been blessed at finding places and getting permission. Give me a call 765 644 0655. we can do some hunting. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0549 (1024x768).jpg
Views:	235
Size:	473.8 KB
ID:	226800 Click image for larger version

Name:	100_1298 Collage.jpg
Views:	239
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	226801

Comment

Very good area to hunt, so I have been told.
        Welcome to AH.com
        Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Welcome Aboard Caray. Don't know much about your area but it looks like you're already in good hands. Have fun and don't forget to show us what you find. ...Chuck
          Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Working...
          X