No announcement yet.

Help! How do I...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first go to FB or Photobucket in this example I am using facebook. I picked this nice triangle from my photo library on facebook. I then opened the picture and right clicked it. That opened the window seen in the box below. It says save image as then highlighted Copy Image URL You folks with small devices might have trouble seeing this. let me know I will try and figure something out. Click image for larger version

Name:	step1.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	176827
    Click image for larger version

Name:	step2.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	106.2 KB
ID:	176828

Name:	step3.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	176829

Name:	step4.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	107.2 KB
ID:	176830
    Last edited by Hoss; 10-06-2015, 07:53 PM.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Now that is awesome! Thank you for help, Hoss...it's very much appreciated :-)

Comment

Hey hoss this is skrewkase.native mix is my wife we rednecks we no have internet.lol.

Comment

And no hot spot on phone.

Comment

Ohhh I see. Well one of our Mods Chase is having the same issue You gonna have to move closer to the big city. Find a starbucks with free wifi and post up some pictures once a week. Or go to the Library and log in
            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

I figured it out guys! When you click on upload it gives an option for documents which then brings up the pic gallery...woohoo! :-D

Comment

OK very good glad to see you figured it out.

Comment

When you are using a smart phone use the attachment icon on the right of the screen. when you click on upload attachment chose documents and then you should be able to post from your cellphone.
                  Attached Files
                  Bruce
                  In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Alternatively you can use the camera icon also by choosing the documents file.
                    Bruce

Comment

PS both of the last two posts were made from my HTC1 android phone.I just can't edit pics on the phone the way I can on the computer.
                      Bruce

Comment

Working...
                      X