Having trouble with posting signature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having trouble with posting signature

Hoss - I followed the directions for entering a signature and it appears in the box for editing. I saved it. However, it won't appear on my posts unless I repeat the "Save" function or at least go on the "Accounts" page and open the singature option - then it appears on my post. What am I doing wrong? ...Chuck

It posted in this post because I had just finished renewing it. I'll try another post after this one..
    Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Let's try again and see - maybe I just wasn't holding my mouth right!!
    Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

The signature did not appear on the above repost until I logged on again just now.

Comment

• Scorpion68
        Scorpion68 commented
        Editing a comment
        Not on this one

I can see it chuck it says
      "Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-"
      Last edited by Hoss; 02-20-2017, 11:35 PM.
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• 2ndoldman
        2ndoldman commented
        Editing a comment
        Same here Matt.

It's funny - when I click on the "post reply" button and the window with my post pops up, the signature is not showing. When I come back later - it's there. My last post above - you can see where I commented on my own post. Maybe I just need to wait for it, as the saying goes. ...Chuck

Comment

• Ron Kelley
        Ron Kelley commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Chuck, Your computer saves (or caches) pages so when you make a change the computer may simply show the saved page. If you clear the cache then these cached pages will no longer show but the updated page will show.

• Scorpion68
        Scorpion68 commented
        Editing a comment
        Gotcha - thanks Ron. I did a cache clean with my computer cleaner program. I'd did notice that if I entered a post, the signature block would ultimately show up, just not as fast as I had expected it to. Thanks again.
    Working...
    X