Hello from Georgia.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Georgia.

My name is Clay and I'm glad to have found this site and all this great info. I found my first point when I was 7 at Lake Martin in Alabama, and have loved finding them ever since. Recently I was exposed to some cool artifacts in a local collection, and now I have the itch to expand my own. I have already learned a lot by reading threads here, and look forward to learning much more.

Welcome Aboard Clay - You've come to a great website to find assistance and learn. Lots of expertise on here. I'm sure You'll it.
    Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Welcome Clay. A lot of good folks here and always willing to help so ask if you have questions and posts pics of those future finds.
      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Welcome to Arrowheads.com there are two shows coming up in GA this month. Johnny WIlliams hosts a show in Swainsboro Ga in April He is a member here. Take a look at our Events page there may be something near you. There are at least 8 shows in GA each year.
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Welcome Clay. Very glad to have you. Show us your first point!
          South Dakota

Comment

Welcome from east Tn!

Glad you stopped in!
            Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Thanks hoss on the show info. I see one scheduled in moultrie on march 25th that I plan on going to. Friend of mine has a place there and think ill spend the weekend down there and go to that show. I'll post some pics of my first point soon, but most of my finds aren't very impressive, but they sure are fun to find!

Comment

Comment

Those were the first points i ever found, in winter at Lake Martin when the water was really low on year. Found the broken gorget on a canoe trip down the tallapoosa a few years later.

Comment

Welcome from Tennessee.

Comment

Welcome from SE Virginia! Happy hunting!!
                      Child of the tides

Comment

Welcome to the forum clay. I like those points you are showing us.
                        Bruce
                        In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Clay,
                          Welcome from blustery southwestern Ontario where it is presently a whopping 23 degrees.
                          You found the right site. Everyone here is very helpful.
                          Thanks for posting your finds.
                          Last edited by Hi-Lo; 03-03-2017, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Welcome to AH.com
                            Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Welcome Clay from Ga. we have a good show in Swainsboro, Ga. April 8, 2017 and if you are close it would be nice show to visit.
                              South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

Working...
                              X