This one is for Jay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This one is for Jay.

Jay, I have two areas inside of my home that are basically just storage places for the stuff that I find interesting enough to keep.
    My desk is the messiest. It has everything from trash to treasure and all things in between. Click image for larger version  Name:	phpLDFbgsPM.jpg Views:	1 Size:	459.2 KB ID:	240298
    It does not please the wife one bit but it suits my purposes.
    The other spot is a small nook beside the breakfast table. Click image for larger version  Name:	phpuUutadPM.jpg Views:	1 Size:	114.6 KB ID:	240299
    And once again everything from trash to treasure is stored there.
    The boxes and cans hold a surprising amount of stuff. Click image for larger version  Name:	phpsjtvZ6PM.jpg Views:	1 Size:	470.8 KB ID:	240300
    It is funny to watch eyes bugging out when I dump these cans onto the table. Click image for larger version  Name:	phpYAOgt9PM.jpg Views:	1 Size:	528.1 KB ID:	240301
    The things that I really like are kept in those shadow boxes. Click image for larger version  Name:	php5WtElvPM.jpg Views:	1 Size:	925.3 KB ID:	240302
    Click image for larger version  Name:	phpQEOlzdPM.jpg Views:	1 Size:	659.4 KB ID:	240303
    Click image for larger version  Name:	php4DxIFXPM.jpg Views:	1 Size:	862.7 KB ID:	240304
    Bruce
    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Okay, Bruce, I have to ask: where is your desk located? If it's in your man cave I wouldn't have a problem with that. If it's in the common living areas, I too would not be pleased. Then again, Im a neat freak. -- Deb😉
    Child of the tides

Comment

• 2ndoldman
      2ndoldman commented
      Editing a comment
      You got me there Deb. It is in a common area of the home. However with only the two of us living in the home I am the only one who uses this area.

Hey Bruce, I know you must like petting your Presentation Hawk (as we all would...) but that my friend, is definatley frame worthy lol.
    You got interesting clutter, I could have fun pilfering through all of that!
    Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

• 2ndoldman
      2ndoldman commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Josh. That hawk does get looked at a lot.

wow! thats quite the collection ! and i agree with Josh, that hawk head needs a nice wooden frame! thats a real treasure for sure! and dont feel bad, my room is just as cluttered as your desk. thanks for sharing dude!
    call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

• 2ndoldman
      2ndoldman commented
      Editing a comment
      One of these days it will go into a frame. I hope to be able to add some points to that frame first though.

Awesome collection, my eyes bugged out just looking at photos. That detector has paid for itself.
    South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

• 2ndoldman
      2ndoldman commented
      Editing a comment
      It has paid for itself several times over Johnny.
      It is the fun of finding something lost that keeps me going far more than the monetary value of the stuff I find though.

That's overwhelming.

Have you posted close up photos of that trade axe dead center of desk? If not, could I ask you to do so?

Comment

Nice Hoard!
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• 2ndoldman
      2ndoldman commented
      Editing a comment
      It is getting close to being a hoard Matt. Thanks.

• Hoss
      Hoss commented
      Editing a comment
      We all do it Bruce!

Killer collection! Especially the coins and rings, pulling a piece of silver or gold out of the ground never gets old.

Comment

• 2ndoldman
      2ndoldman commented
      Editing a comment
      You got that right.
Working...
X