What's new on The boob tube?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's new on The boob tube?

With Arrowhead Hunting downtime during The next few months for most of US (depending where You are) there will probably be a few Rockhounds watching TV. We talked about Mick Dodge and such before but He might have decided to stay indoors or camera crew got tired of following Him around lol. What are You watching?
    http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Basketball season lol. Go Cats!

I know your probably not interested in that Josh, I was just messing with you. Im watching this thread with interest though so maybe ill discover something new to catch...
    Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Designated Survivor, Walking Dead, HGTV, & BBC's Midsomer Murders.
      Child of the tides

Comment

Football, Survivor, Last Man on Earth, Paw Patrol and Blaze. Usually have those DVRed other than football. Not much TV time.

Comment

last man on earth,naked and afraid(i always like a good laugh) dual survival,on pay per view ash vs the evil dead,black sails,game of thrones
          i have to watch all the cooking shows when i am home because the wife watches them,but hells kitchen is always good

Comment

Woke up with The Last Alaskans playing on The tube, it looks quite good and interesting.
            http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Alone is another good one.

Comment

Don't watch network TV, or most cable for that matter. Hate reality TV shows, but I admit some, like Life Below Zero, can entertain me, lol. During the day, we often watch Gunsmoke reruns. At night, mostly PBS. The new Sherlock Holmes is inscrutable as usual, but I have been able to follow it so far. Love all Masterpiece Theater stories. Much prefer British TV to American. But, I am looking forward to Spring and season 3 of "Better Call Saul", the "Breaking Bad" prequel. Just watched the "Breaking Bad" marathon in fact. I thought, and still feel, it was the best TV drama I have ever seen. Late at night, just before bed time, I usually watch Seinfeld reruns. Seem to never sicken of them, lol...
                Rhode Island

Comment

• Hoss
                  Hoss commented
                  Editing a comment
                  watching breaking bad now on netflix. LOL I live stream netflix. My wife and her brother are WWE fansso the only live TV I watch is Monday night Raw and Tuesday night Smackdown. I know i know wrestling is fake. But it is damn funny! Plus I got to see Goldburg Kick Brock Lesnar's butt in 87 seconds. LOL

One of the most recent Masterpiece Mystery entries, "The Tunnel", was superb. I really will take British programming over American 8 days of the week.....
                Rhode Island

Comment

• Hoss
                  Hoss commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Is that on Netflix?

• CMD
                  CMD commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I don't know, Hoss.

The new season of Sherlock has started on Masterpiece and it's great fun even if my closed caption can't keep up with the dialogue!
                Child of the tides

Comment

• CMD
                  CMD commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah, can't leave the room for a second where Sherlock is concerned. Really taxes the brain to not lose track, lol....
              Working...
              X