the Moon of the Hard Times..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the Moon of the Hard Times..

Friday the 13th ta boot - maybe a bit of the Blues would be appropriate on this mostly full moon night.

Rollin' & Tumblin' with Mr. Canis lupus
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._North_America

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

[YT]aVNJfI7o7_0[/YT]

Song: Catch Hell BluesArtist: The White StripesAlbum: Icky Thump

[YT]xzr_blZ6hYI[/YT]

[YT]Jm__TU45RWo[/YT]

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music Group North AmericaKiller Wolf · DanzigLucifugeâ„— 1990 American Recordings, LLC under exclusive license to Universal Mu...

[YT]F7OlS0bNkHM[/YT]
    Last edited by Olden; 05-20-2018, 06:03 AM.
    If the women don\'t find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

I love those old time Delta Blues.

Comment

• Olden
      Olden commented
      Editing a comment
      They say that Robert Johnson pretty much invented the blues, and inasmuch; rock n roll, but I think the feelings are intrinsic to the nature of man itself - guess it took some sort of epiphany (the devil?) of some sort to bring it out.

Always time for some blues
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Thanks Olden great choices!
      N.C. from the mountains to the sea

Comment

Originally posted by Olden View Post
        Friday the 13th ta boot - maybe a bit of the Blues would be appropriate on this mostly full moon night.

Rollin' & Tumblin' with Mr. Canis lupus
        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._North_America

[YT]aVNJfI7o7_0[/YT]

[YT]xzr_blZ6hYI[/YT]

[YT]Jm__TU45RWo[/YT]

[YT]F7OlS0bNkHM[/YT]
        That last one figured i'd click first, was thinking it sounded familiar. Mother, that's the one! Danzig also reminds Me of Henry Rollins a little.
        Last edited by JoshinMO; 01-14-2017, 09:19 AM.
        http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

[YT]bJwkYf12xqQ[/YT] Ha
          http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

• Olden
            Olden commented
            Editing a comment
            Dang Josh, I looked up and saw a wolf (nearly spilt my coffee), was just yer avatar

A few from the Delta for Joe..

[YT]OHAIgpih86E[/YT]

[YT]Yd60nI4sa9A[/YT]

The hard road and ending of Robert Johnston
          He messed with the wrong man's wife, and that man ended his life..
          "According to one theory, Johnson was murdered by the jealous husband of a woman with whom he had flirted. In an account by the blues musician Sonny Boy Williamson, Johnson had been flirting with a married woman at a dance, who gave him a bottle of whiskey poisoned by her husband. When Johnson took the bottle, Williamson knocked it out of his hand, admonishing him to never drink from a bottle that he had not personally seen opened. Johnson replied, "Don't ever knock a bottle out of my hand." Soon after, he was offered another (poisoned) bottle and accepted it. Johnson is reported to have begun feeling ill the evening after and had to be helped back to his room in the early morning hours. Over the next three days his condition steadily worsened. Witnesses reported that he died in a convulsive state of severe pain." ~ Wiki

[YT]Y_o4omd8T5c[/YT]

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

[YT]7MdI2xPHw_k[/YT]

Click image for larger version  Name:	crumb3_1200.jpg Views:	1 Size:	734.1 KB ID:	237935
          Last edited by Olden; 05-20-2018, 06:11 AM.

Comment

Great tunes. Thanks.

Comment

Have you ever watched Kelly Joe Phelps's version of 'Hellhound on My Trail'?

Kelly Joe performs a Robert Johnson song at the Freight and Salvage Coffeehouse in Berkeley, CA on October 23rd, 2013.Video production by Fast Atmospherehttp...

Comment

A few from one of my favorites (and seemingly reflecting America's political crisis) - Little Walter

[YT]oiLtleRf-8Q[/YT]

[YT]bXbLWTbMbIc[/YT]

[YT]0Szwf_cs6K0[/YT]

[YT]ZRInsPzH4f4[/YT]

An this one.. just because
              [YT]yIeZSUevSuc[/YT]
              Last edited by Olden; 01-16-2017, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X