Back to work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to work

its been just about 1 month since my knee replacement surgery and true to my hard-boiled Yankee ancestry I'm heading back to work tomorrow My PT therapists would like me to take another week (or two) but think I should have no trouble considering the progress I've made. I'm a technical and field supervisor for a midsize pest control company and responsible for 14 technicians. It'll be mostly office work for now being slow season so that's in my favor. I'd just like to say thanks because you guys and gals as well as this great site has helped me immeasureably during my time of being cooped up in the house and working through what is a painful process. Your as good a group of folks as I've had the pleasure of meeting in a long time and I've learned a lot from you and this site so far. Because of time constraints I won't be posting or commenting as much but I still will be checking in. Thankyou

Good luck going back hope everything goes well
    South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

Thanks Willjo. I'm sure it will as I progress along. Keep swinging that loop man,I look forward to more of your posts.

Comment

Best of luck to you. Thanks for the kind comments about or forum. Truth is it is the people that make this place great. The members here are always happy and willing to try and help others.
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

You are so right Hoss,I couldn't agree more. Well off to the salt mines. Have a good,safe day guys and gals

Comment

I wish you a speedy recovery and many successful artifact hunts after you are all healed. Keep us posted on your finds whenever you have time.

Comment

Keep working towards retirement! I highly recommend it.
              Child of the tides

Comment

You very quickly made yourself at home here L and we all appreciated both your input on other members finds and your own finds that you shared with us.
                Make sure that you take it easy the first couple of weeks back at work and don't become a stranger here. Click image for larger version

Name:	old_man_biro_sketch_by_xlunnyx-d52607c.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	77.0 KB
ID:	238151 We now know where you hang out.
                Bruce
                In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Working...
                X