Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arrowhead/artifact dreams...do you folks have these also?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrowhead/artifact dreams...do you folks have these also?

I have had four that are vivid in my memory. Arrowhead dreams. In these four I have found a bounty of points of all types and sizes. The first one had me at a shoreline in Alaska...I'm guessing there because the voice in that dream told me to climb up to a higher area in the dark sand where the ancient Inuits lived. I found several very nice pieces in the sand there...again a dream. The next one had me helping my Mom and Dads old neighbor rototill his garden in his yard and I was grabbing points as they emerged from the earth. They were from lithic that was not indigenous to the area at all and some real nice ones as I hid them in my pockets as fast as I could...again a dream. The third one is kinda odd. I was going to fell some trees on a piece of farmland and as the landowner was pointing out the trees to cut I kept noticing points in a freshly plowed field that just had a nice rainfall on it...prime conditions...again a dream. The last one had me driving down a road that I have traveled a million times in my life. I pull over and walk into a newly planted field where the corn was about 5-6 inches tall and there were points lying about...again a dream...

Probably should have paragraphed that. The common denominator in the first two are actual finds that must have been working somewhere in my subconscious gray matter which is a miracle in itself. The first one is from some family members that sent me some pics of artifacts found on their oceanfront property in Oregon. How it turned Inuit is beyond me. The second was from an arrowhead found about forty years ago while the neighbor was tilling his garden. The third one...well who knows? As well as the fourth. Pardon the post if it seems like a ramble but they were so vivid I thought it really happened...I guess that's part of the sickness...thank you for your support...
    The chase is better than the catch...
    I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

If I were you I'd pay attention to those last two dreams and keep an eye out for those two farms in the future!
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

That second ones funny, tiller spitteng them out lmao. Yep, once in a while I get those. They tend to make Me want to get out and look.
      Last edited by JoshinMO; 02-13-2017, 12:43 AM.
      http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Yes I dream about that all the time. Your dreams sound more vivid than mine. Whne I was young I dreamed about a place I have never been. I dont know where it is. It was vivid and full color. For all I know it might be heaven and I will never see it until that final day.
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

I have them too. There will be arrowheads all over the place. LOL I know what you guys are thinking......... My dreams were even better
          South Dakota

Comment

Yes. Not often, but a few times each year. Oddly, the ground & terrain is always the exact same place in my dream, and so real that I always wonder if it's a site that I've been to in the past. I'll wake from the dream and lay there a long time searching my mind trying to locate the spot.

Comment

I have had dreams but never that vivid.
              These are corny as hell. But they work for this reply. Click image for larger version

Name:	Follow-Your-Dream-2.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	137.5 KB
ID:	241676Click image for larger version

Name:	stock-vector-follow-your-dreams-they-know-the-way-inspirational-quote-hand-drawn-vintage-illustration-with-516137731.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	192.6 KB
ID:	241675
              Bruce
              In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Working...
              X