X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SDhunter View Post
    Having a coffee break in Yellowstone.  Here's to you!  :-)  Gary
    There is a face that beems Gray thanks for all you do
    Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharp Rocks View Post
      Here is me in my new Cadillac, the only one I will ever own!  lol  Actually one of my son's Xmas presents...
      Darin what can Isay LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by cgode View Post
        For those who would like to participate. I don't believe this has been done here yet, at least to my knowledge.....It's fun to put a face to the folks we talk to here on a regular basis, kinda makes it a little more personal.
        I'll start....here's Cgode practicing for an upcoming competition....one of my other hobbies for various reasons. I thought the pic was cool with the shell casing in the air....normally I avoid the camera but my buddy picked up my camera and started shooting one day.....
        my Mentor Chris made me a member

Comment

• Originally posted by Neanderthal View Post
          Well, I guess I could share as well. This is me after a successful pointy rock hunt.
          there very few members that deserve a title but this one has my respect

Comment

• I am embarrassed sorry I thought I was but no it is just mangled

Comment

• A more recent picture of me than those. Perhaps four years ago near the peak of Clingman's Dome on the NC/TN Border. A nice hiking trail but very steep. At this point in the trail it crossed the Appalachian trail which runs from the states of Maine to Georgia. https://www.google.com/maps/place/Cl...!4d-83.4984365 Click image for larger version

Name:	clingmans dome.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	278.8 KB
ID:	232473
              Last edited by Hoss; 11-23-2016, 06:15 PM.
              TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• Benji
                Benji commented
                Editing a comment
                Ive made that hike Hoss....november, overcast with a slight mist and cold....that incline and thin air was pretty brutal....when i reached the observation "tower" at the top....i couldn't even enjoy the view due to all the clouds

• Bump

Comment

• There has been several new members recently, thought I would bring this back up.

Comment

• Thanks for sharing
                  South Dakota

Comment

• Dang I just looked at the first pic I posted to this thread ..... the little boy u see on the beach with me is the one the killed this deer .... WOW how time flys
                    As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
                    NW Arkansas

Comment

• Bump
                      As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
                      NW Arkansas

Comment

• I am in the marine t-shirt sitting with Craig Ratzat at the Flintridge Knapin two years ago.

Comment

• Good pic Jeb, you didn't by chance go to a knap in around Caryville Tn/Cove lake, back in the spring did you? Thanks for sharing!
                          Last edited by Kyflintguy; 08-26-2017, 08:12 PM.
                          Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

• Not been to that one. Would like to get down that way one day so I can gather some of that Tenn/Kentucky rock.

Comment

• Me.

At at one of my most favorite places on earth. RMNP, Colorado.
                              Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

• JoshinMO
                                JoshinMO commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Good Pic

• chase
                                chase commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Damn your ugly! !!lol you were in my neck of the woods. I have friends that homestead in the park
                            Working...
                            X