Go Pack Go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mainejman wrote:

Man o man...When  kearse caught that pass on his back I had a feeling that it was Seattle's destiny to win.Then  my girl Lady Luck showed up and the rest is history.I sat there completely speechless I could barely process what had happened.An amazing game.That with school being called today I got one happy son.Excuse me but I just can't resist.....whose balls are deflated now?..Go pats!...mjm
      The game was OVER. Seattle repeats on a catch for the ages. I swear I came close to whacking my head on the ceiling I jumped so high when Butler decided, "well, might as well win this game".  Loved the look on Richard Sherman's face. Priceless. Gotta ask you Richard "You mad, bro?" :rolf:  :rolf:

Man, how SWEET it is, Richard Sherman, how sweet it is. I think the stakes were a wee bit higher in yesterday's game, Rich. Better luck in another life, Richard. :rolf:  :rolf:
      Here's a gif of Sherman's reaction to Butler's interception.  :rolf:  and a still shot....

Rhode Island

Comment

I got nothing against the seahawks but in my opinion they shouldn't have got past Green bay and probably wouldn't have if Rogers would have been healthy...Oh by the way any GB fans out there you are welcome.....it looked again like things were going Seattle's way.Not unlike GB we out played them only to be beaten in the end by a few timely plays....not this time the football gods stepped in and put an end to the nonsense.....The Patriots are far from done their main nemesis is the salary cap....mjm

Comment

Great picture and one I'll never forget.Sherman had a good game he's a great player but I bet if you were standing anywhere close to him when that picture was taken you could have heard the sound of air...

Comment

mjm, there are reports now that only one of 12 footballs was too low on air. The others only a tiny bit, indicating it was done by the environment after all, just as Belichick opined.   Hopefully, the NFL report will focus on that fact, if it's true. Kraft may yet get an apology. Watching the rolling rally as I write. Go Pats 2016
          Rhode Island

Comment

Me being a Packers fan going back to the time Bart Starr was their quarterback, I thought well that is a case of "poetic justice" if there ever was one. After the Packs bad luck loss to Seattle and the nothing but blind luck catch of the ball by Seattle when the "receiver" was sitting on his butt it was time for the Seahawks to get a dose of bad luck and because of an idiot play call by the coach and an excellent defensive play by a walk-on rookie from a school no ones ever heard of.  I'm not a Patriot fan but I was pulling hard for them this time.

Comment

sailorjoe, seemed like all kind of spooky events if you were a Patriot fan. Another impossible catch. Again?! :sick:  I know Seattle fans will always feel their coach "gave" the Patriots the Super Bowl. And it's no lie. But when I watch Butler do what he did, I think well, if you make the greatest interception in the event's history, and you do it like THAT hmy:  :blink: , then the game was not given to the Pats. The Pats took the game, they seized the Super Bowl, in the person of Butler.  Found a cool video for fans of the game, showing the end from different vantage points.  Including Butler running to his destiny. "Malcolm, go!"
              Super Bowl hero Malcolm Butler wasn't on the field when the Seahawks huddled for the ill-fated call that resulted in an interception. Willie McGinest breaks down the Patriots' adjustment.

Rhode Island

Comment

Working...
              X