Very little time..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very little time..

I want to thank everyone again for the MOTM honor. I'm posting this to say I won't have much time to post for a while. Archery season has started here and I'm busier that a cat covering a turd... with the kids in school, me working and guiding hunts, and the threat of ground freeze, I may not be digging much but I will post any interesting finds. Speaking of cool finds I did make a find of a different sort today. Match set of 7X7 elk sheds...
    Judith Basin, Montana

Wow...look at those. Definitely do not find sheds like that here in Illinois.
    The chase is better than the catch...
    I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

Comment

Well, that is a bull that has been lucky over the years. Nice set of antlers for sure!
      Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Wow what a set of sheds. Good luck hunting and we will hope for a late ground freeze

Comment

Hi Chad. Here's wishing you good luck this hunting season. And I hope you have a tolerable winter. Will look forward to your future posts.

Comment

Hey Chad, Thanks for the photo. Man that is one monster bull elk. Shed hunting whitetail sheds we very seldom find both sides. That's a pair to draw to.
            Michigan Yooper
            If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Best of luck to you in the hunt Chad. We will be here when you come back. Like Chase said those sheds are from one lucky bull.
              TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

My god Chad, those are almost as big as you. Click image for larger version

Name:	dog2.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	16.7 KB
ID:	224366 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_19382.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	189.9 KB
ID:	224365
                Bruce
                In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Working...
                X