A Peaceful Place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Peaceful Place

Some Pictures from over The Year's of A Place I used to go to. Becoming a bit too Populated for My liking so that gives Me a reason to go where I'd enjoy Walking more. Click image for larger version

Name:	GEDC2675.JPG
Views:	34
Size:	213.1 KB
ID:	238318Click image for larger version

Name:	GEDC2673.JPG
Views:	33
Size:	328.0 KB
ID:	238319Click image for larger version

Name:	GEDC2674.JPG
Views:	28
Size:	281.0 KB
ID:	238320
    http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Click image for larger version

Name:	101_0827.JPG
Views:	36
Size:	298.7 KB
ID:	238328Click image for larger version

Name:	101_0828 (480x640).jpg
Views:	33
Size:	318.1 KB
ID:	238329
    http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Those pic's look great Josh.
      Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

• JoshinMO
        JoshinMO commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Chase

That is a beautiful scenic place Josh. It is the type of place where you just want to sit and listen to the water.
      How do you mean this Josh "Becoming a bit too Populated for My liking"
      Bruce
      In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

• JoshinMO
        JoshinMO commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank's Bruce, well there was an old house nobody lived in but it was fixed up and moved into about 5 years ago and They are probably alright, never bothered me. Then there is a new house, and then there was a "grumpy" hunter that i share the property with. Most of The photos are from The corner of The property area and I just don't feel as comfortable out there as I used to. Looking over Your shoulder isn't always as fun as some might think i guess.

• 2ndoldman
        2ndoldman commented
        Editing a comment
        I hear you loud and clear Josh. I am constantly blown away by the number of people in the US who will not leave their homes without carrying. Up here I have forgotten my keys in the car door several times and never once has anything disappeared from it. I detect in some of the worst possible places here in Victoria and I have never felt threatened by any of the homeless people and drug users that I run into on a daily basis.
        I hope that you find another place where you are at peace.

Hi Josh, that is a nice looking stream that you visit. Looks like a great place to do some wade fishing. In Tennessee, creeks that look like that would harbor good populations of sunfish and bass, all that can be taken with flies or small spinner lures. Lots of fun on light tackle and tasty little critters in the frying pan.

Comment

• JoshinMO
        JoshinMO commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Joe, it does have bass,sunfish and a bunch of others. Used to fish out there long ago.

Great photos of a beautiful place. Thanks for sharing.
      Last edited by Hi-Lo; 01-18-2017, 11:24 AM.

Comment

it looks like a great gravel bar too! is that private land across the bank up in the woods? if not id take a rake and some pruning shears and clear out a nice little hangout spot up there above the high water line. just enough room to hang my portable hammock and put my bag down and relax.
        call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

• JoshinMO
          JoshinMO commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep, not sure where the property ends though. A decade or less there wasn't anybody living on the other side.

looks like a killer spot to find arrowheads.

Comment

Those are some good spots. I'll be down tomorrow!
          South Dakota

Comment

Working...
          X