Changes to Forum Categories & Index

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes to Forum Categories & Index

Hello all members. I just wanted to let you all know in advance that there will be changes taking place on the Index. If you use "Recent Topics" you will see no difference. Thank you all in advance of the coming changes.
    Look to the ground for it holds the past!

First changes have been done. We have a lot of work to go, and more changes are on the way.
    please be patient as we make these changes. All the categories you use right now will stay the same.  Again Thank You!

Comment

Just an update to all Members. It has been brought up that all categories in the "Information Center are locked" We have done this on purpose.We are currently in the process of reformatting the Index itself to align the sections in a manner that will be easier to navigate. Those changes will be coming in the next couple of days. Some sections will be eliminated and those categories will be moved into other sections. There will be some name changes, but will be minor. The goal is to make this the premiere site for anything artifact related. As we complete our changes, updates will keep you apprised of our changes. Thank you!

Comment

I just want to unveil the start of our Information Center. All Categories have now been open for your material entry consideration. There have been countless hours spent from our staff preparing this section. My hats off to all of them! Now the work begins on collecting all the information to populate this section. This will take time. If you have information or know of a thread please feel free to post. But please do not take offence if it has been discarded for failure to meet our guidelines of true information based on the facts of present information.
        Thank you all!

Comment

You may have seen in the past couple of days Our information center getting set up. This is now complete. Thank you for your patients though this process. It is an exciting time for Arrowheads.com and we have started the process of populating this area with information. There many members that are dedicating there time to achieve this goal. and I want to thank each and everyone of them. If you feel you can contribute to this section, please feel free to submit your information. We welcome any and all participation.
          Thank you again for your support!

Comment

With more discussion, we are now close to doing a realignment of the Index Page. What this means too you? Some categories will be eliminated and combined into other categories. A fundamental shift of some categories into other sections. Re titling and descriptions of categories may change. This is being done for the purpose of ease of navigation of the site.
            I look forward to these changes, and welcome any input you may have.
            Thank you for your support!

Comment

You will observe that Chase has now completed the process of implementing the new-look category and index structure for the forum (Well done that man!)
              There's a little tidying-up to be done but we'll get to that shortly. 
              Hope you all agree that it looks sooooooooo much better and that the structure is more logical and easier to access.  B)
              This may not be the final, final position. We'll see how it goes and make further changes as necessary. Apologies for a few teething problems in the interim period.  :whistle:
              Just bear in mind that things may not be quite where you left them as a result of re-titling of (and in some cases disappearance of) the categories we had previously.
              The information Center is shaping up very nicely. Thanks to all those who have been merrily populating it. Don't worry that not every subcategory has posted content. It's coming, as and when we edit information into a suitable format.
              I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

Working...
              X