Our Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Site

The reason I am posting is to bring to light what may be obvious to some and not to others. This site (Arrowheads.com) was created by Overstreet, the bills to keep it up and running is funded by Overstreet. The stores that advertise on the site, that money is used to keep the site up and running. The contest prizes are given to us from Overstreet or by members as a donation.
    The Members that post on here day in and day out, and I mean every member, this includes all moderators and mentors do so without any financial gain. It is strictly done voluntarily. Overstreet has allowed us to make this site ours without intervention of any kind. We have a select few members that have taken on roles to make this a better site. They have spent countless hours pouring information into the site for the betterment of all members as well as nonmembers. When you sign up to the site and become a member it becomes your site as well. It is free to join, you are free to post, and you’re free to reply. You can be active, or just be passive, this is your choice.
    It was decided that we wanted a site that stood out above all other artifact sites on the internet. It took over a year of discussions to come up with and implement “OUR INFORMATION CENTER”. This resource center is a work in progress, with information being added daily. We have a select few members that are overseeing this project, this has been done to insure that all material is factual. They have spent countless hours adding information. We as members, weather seasoned members or have just signed up, have the opportunity to add our knowledge or pic’s to this project. This is our site! This site is what we make of it, it is all of our choices.
    Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Is it true that the folks with the russet colored letters git more women?  :laugh:
    If the women don\'t find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Comment

Olden wrote:

Is it true that the folks with the russet colored letters git more women?  :laugh:
        Yes. But more is not necessarily better. 

I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

Yes
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

DAWGS! :laugh:

If the women don\'t find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Comment

:evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
            X