X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• painshill
    replied
    Dear Andrew
    Thanks for the temporary password to get me going. I think I have the same problem as everyone else... personal profile information has been blanked out (including the avatars) and the "Edit" button to update it doesn't work.
    I chatted with RON KELLY a few minutes ago and he has the same log-in problem as other moderators. He can't get in. I suggested he try and grab you in chat to see if you can also give him a temporary password fix.
    I want you to know that I very much appreciate all that you do (including the vast amount of stuff behind the scenes that no-one realises) and none of these gremlins in any way affect my high opinion of your competence. All power to you and thanks again.
    Roger

Leave a comment:

• kreative
    replied
    no visible avatar pics.

Leave a comment:

• AndrewSchwinn
    replied
    Hmm
    Let do a little looking around, something is fishy with the login that I couldnt really test until it was live

Leave a comment:

• ordovician
    replied
    This is the page I get using my CMD ID and password:
    Woops. Can't upload photos using "add file"
    Well, just so you'll know. Photos can be added using a computer, but not using a iPad. I just noticed "add file" works on the PC , but not the tablet.

Leave a comment:

• ordovician
    replied
    OK, temp password worked.
    Actually, temp. passsword worked using CMD as user ID, but it came through as my new user ID when I logged in. So the temp. does not work for the CMD user ID. And the password I set for my new user ID also still works. I don't think any of the moderators can log in. I know Roger can't.

Leave a comment:

• AndrewSchwinn
    replied
    Check your PM Charlie

Leave a comment:

• AndrewSchwinn
    replied
    Checking in on that now Charlie, Ill let you know when I get it worked out

Leave a comment:

• ordovician
    replied
    Had to re-register under a new name to log on, Andrew. My old user name, CMD, can't log on...

Leave a comment:

• AndrewSchwinn
    replied
    CliffJ wrote:

In Firefox, on top a.com bar, "Forum: jump to forum" does not work.
    Fixed!  Thanks Cliff

Leave a comment:

• CliffJ
    replied
    In Firefox, on top a.com bar, "Forum: jump to forum" does not work.

Leave a comment:

• chase
    replied
    Thanks Cliff. I see that messages are not up or visible. Please use this thread to post things that are not working. This will take some time to get all up and running.

Leave a comment:

• CliffJ
    replied
    Nothing works right now but I found a way in. "Unsupported browser" on IE7 and other browsers only loads a little- no a.com home page.

Leave a comment:

• chase
    started a topic AH 2.0 Upgrade

AH 2.0 Upgrade

Andrew, has been working hard behind the scenes with a upgrade to the site. Last night he made the switch over. There are still many loose ends to get switched over. If you do come across things that do not work, please be patient. they are being worked on. Any questions feel free to send me a message.
    I will keep this updated as I get information.
Working...
X