Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clovisoid
    replied
    Everything seems to be working well for me on iphone and laptop.
    The only thing wrong are the default pictures that come up for your avatar picture...  If anyone picked these out, I'd think they were creepy or crazy. (And for an arrowhead collector to think you are strange, means you are really out there.)

Leave a comment:

• CMD
    replied
    New member hvs offered to post the photos for acepro, which he did. Leaving open why acepro couldn't post using an iPad.

Leave a comment:

• Hoss
    replied
    I thought it was fixed too Charlie it works with both my Iphone and my Samsung Galaxy tablet.

Leave a comment:

• CMD
    replied
    I thought the tablet photo upload problem had been solved. Yet I see in "recent posts" that acepro could not post his "Clovis" using an iPad? I had the ability to post photos with iPad return last week, and just assumed that was the case overall. So, to Roger's above list, maybe we need to wonder if some will never be able to upload photos again.

Leave a comment:

• painshill
    replied
    Everything that’s present seems to be working off both my PCs as far as I can tell. I don’t have a smartphone or tablet, so can’t comment on those. That just leaves the questions of whether the facilities which used to be on the forum will ever be restored or are gone forever:
    - Friends contact list, mapping etc.
    - Profile page albums
    - Blogs
    I have corrected all the broken links I have found and Andrew has repaired others. There are a couple of minor ones still in the “Resources” section that I can’t fix (because they link to the wrong article and I don’t know where the correct article is):
    - Advice for New collector/investors (links to: How to tell a Fake)
    - Tools of antiquity; Axes, Celts -and- Hammers (links to: Plummets, Picks, Bars, Cones, etc.)
    [Note to Andrew: the assignment of rights to the back end didn’t take effect, so I still couldn’t see it. Chase assigned me Administrator rights, so I can see and edit what he can see… but not any further into the back end than that. Thanks for all the hard work.    We’ll all get out of your hair soon. If you have any hair left, that is.  ]

Leave a comment:

• ajschwin
    replied
    Garscale, shoot me a PM with what time you are available this weekend and Ill remote into your computer and see if I can see what is going on.

Leave a comment:

• gregszybala
    replied
    Garscale can't post pics

Leave a comment:

• Ron Kelley
    replied
    Hoss wrote:

Just want to say hello to all and ask is the site working properly for you all now?
    Let us know
    Thanks
    Hoss
      Hey Matt, Can we possibly keep the chat bar always on top so that it won't start a new chat bar every time we move from page to page?

Leave a comment:

• gregszybala
    replied
    appears to be!

Leave a comment:

• CMD
    replied
    I'm seldom in chat anyway, but, so you'll know, no chat with iPad.

Leave a comment:

• rmartin
    replied
    Well Hoss, I think so. My last attempt to post pics worked.

Leave a comment:

• Hoss
    replied
    Just want to say hello to all and ask is the site working properly for you all now?
    Let us know
    Thanks
    Hoss

Leave a comment:

• JoshinMO
    replied
    Now, I can't post photos. :whistle:
    When i click insert, the "file chooser/my documents or pics" automatically pops up instead of showing "text"/letters and numbers pasted to my message. Appreciate the effort and time going into trying to improve and i have complimented that but just don't know what was "wrong" with the way it used to be and cant really see any improvement, other than chat options anyway. People arent using chat like they used to either..

Leave a comment:

• Hoss
    replied
    Jess I clicked the little arrows next to the X and it reduces the chat to a small size in the corner. I have nt tried that on my iphone yet. I do know I can see the chat in my iphone and did make one post last night in there but no one was online

Leave a comment:

• Bone2stone
    replied
    Not sure if it is my WIFI or what but the chat is a constant annoyance. On off on off on off.
    I click on x it goes away but it comes back when I change threads.
    I have not given up yet, still got high hopes we can get these bugs to go away.....
    Jess B.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X