No announcement yet.

AH 2.0 Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still, waiting on a progress report. But I can now edit my profile.
    The one thing I have found, is on Chrome I cannot post pic's, but on Internet Explorer I can. But my tabs are having issues of showing themselves on IE
    I don't use Fire Fox and not sure what issues may be from using the search engine?
    I think we can be of Help if we tell what issues we may have and the search engine used. ::thinking: 
    Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

chase wrote:

Still, waiting on a progress report. But I can now edit my profile.
      The one thing I have found, is on Chrome I cannot post pic's, but on Internet Explorer I can. But my tabs are having issues of showing themselves on IE
      I don't use Fire Fox and not sure what issues may be from using the search engine?
      I think we can be of Help if we tell what issues we may have and the search engine used. ::thinking: 
        Chase I am posting pictures from Chrome.
      Michigan Yooper
      If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Hey Chase how did you get your Avitar to work. I see yours but no one else....must have pul :laugh:

Comment

wilbrun wrote:

Hey Chase how did you get your Avitar to work. I see yours but no one else....must have pul :laugh:
          LMAO I told you we were discriminating against you Canadians :rolf:
          Have you tried editing your avatar? for me Today I was able to.

Comment

Posted by [GarScale]:

I just tried to post a pic. It loaded up and inserted. WHOOHOO. submitted....no pic.

Comment

Just updated my profile but had to enter the site through Internet explorer, which I never use.
              Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

TEST- add pic-
                Seems to have posted, using Chrome browser, as IE was giving me problems in here.

Comment

Patience. :side:  :S  inch:  :evil:  :laugh:
                  http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Yes Patience we all need some. I just figured out yesterday that when I log in using my Iphone5 I have to use lower case only. for my login and my password.   Charlie mentioned to me a long time member has had trouble logging I hope he sees this and gives it a try.
                    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Hoss wrote:

Yes Patience we all need some. I just figured out yesterday that when I log in using my Iphone5 I have to use lower case only. for my login and my password.   Charlie mentioned to me a long time member has had trouble logging I hope he sees this and gives it a try.
                      Thanks Matt! I have seen progress, This upgrade has been in the works for over a year, a test site was set up and was worked to get all the bugs out, before it went live. There is just no real way to know what will happen until the switch was made. Now the daunting task of  making those adjustments. What seems like it is taking a long time will be worth the headache once its complete.
                      Thank you for your Patience!

Comment

Able to edit my profile a bit, YAY!  Give it a try, theres a small icon that says edit.
                        http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

I notice that when I go to the a.com site then log in, it logs me in, but then when I go to this Forum, I must log in again. This can't be right.

Comment

test

Professor Shellman
                            Tampa Bay

Comment

test

TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Just tried and it appears I have either forgotten how or I just can't post pics. Seems I have no insert tab. Can't edit either

Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Working...
                                X