AH 2.0 Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AH 2.0 Upgrade

Andrew, has been working hard behind the scenes with a upgrade to the site. Last night he made the switch over. There are still many loose ends to get switched over. If you do come across things that do not work, please be patient. they are being worked on. Any questions feel free to send me a message.
    I will keep this updated as I get information.
    Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Nothing works right now but I found a way in. "Unsupported browser" on IE7 and other browsers only loads a little- no a.com home page.

Comment

Thanks Cliff. I see that messages are not up or visible. Please use this thread to post things that are not working. This will take some time to get all up and running.
      Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

In Firefox, on top a.com bar, "Forum: jump to forum" does not work.

Comment

CliffJ wrote:

In Firefox, on top a.com bar, "Forum: jump to forum" does not work.
          Fixed!  Thanks Cliff

Comment

Had to re-register under a new name to log on, Andrew. My old user name, CMD, can't log on...

Comment

Checking in on that now Charlie, Ill let you know when I get it worked out

Comment

Check your PM Charlie

Comment

OK, temp password worked.
                  Actually, temp. passsword worked using CMD as user ID, but it came through as my new user ID when I logged in. So the temp. does not work for the CMD user ID. And the password I set for my new user ID also still works. I don't think any of the moderators can log in. I know Roger can't.

Comment

This is the page I get using my CMD ID and password:
                    Woops. Can't upload photos using "add file"
                    Well, just so you'll know. Photos can be added using a computer, but not using a iPad. I just noticed "add file" works on the PC , but not the tablet.

Comment

Hmm
                      Let do a little looking around, something is fishy with the login that I couldnt really test until it was live

Comment

no visible avatar pics.

Comment

Dear Andrew
                          Thanks for the temporary password to get me going. I think I have the same problem as everyone else... personal profile information has been blanked out (including the avatars) and the "Edit" button to update it doesn't work.
                          I chatted with RON KELLY a few minutes ago and he has the same log-in problem as other moderators. He can't get in. I suggested he try and grab you in chat to see if you can also give him a temporary password fix.
                          I want you to know that I very much appreciate all that you do (including the vast amount of stuff behind the scenes that no-one realises) and none of these gremlins in any way affect my high opinion of your competence. All power to you and thanks again.
                          Roger
                          I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

I can't ban WeaselHead!
                            Professor Shellman
                            Tampa Bay

Comment

tomclark wrote:

I can't ban WeaselHead!
                                Me either. All the option buttons in the profile sections are dead.
                              I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

Working...
                              X