No announcement yet.

AH 2.0 Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cam most members login, or is this like 10% can, 90% can't? I created another account to see if That would work. Then I tried registering CMD as a new registration, from scratch, told me already In use.

Comment

Charlie I couldn't log on yesterday but can log on today. There are still many thing that are unavailable. I can't add a picture to a post.
      Update: I discovered that I can add a photo by clicking on the "Open as read only" option.
      Michigan Yooper
      If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

I can upload photos from a computer, but not the iPad. Also chat never finishes loading. But, mostly, hoping to get my ID back eventually so I can log on as CMD. I actually created the new ID in part so I could nail Weasel Head since I knew what she was doing.
        Update, Ron. I can't upload photos on PC or tablet, so I misstated.

Comment

Check now Charlie,  I'm (stuck) at a show right now and running on about 6 hours of sleep in the past 72 hours
          I appreciate the patience while I work these bugs out

Comment

AndrewSchwinn wrote:

Check now Charlie,  I'm (stuck) at a show right now and running on about 6 hours of sleep in the past 72 hours
              Not yet. No pressure from me, not the end of the world. In time. Thank you, Andrew.

Comment

Andrew got fixed for me!!
              Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

[QUOTE]ordovician wrote:

Originally posted by AndrewSchwinn post=126924
                  Not yet. No pressure from me, not the end of the world. In time. Thank you, Andrew.
                  Is it still logging you into the new account when you  in your cmd account details?

Comment

No login bars at top of page anymore. Can only log in with my new user name and password. Noticed it has me shown as an administrator, but I'm a moderator, BTW.
                  Mistakenly shows CMD as administrator.
                  Login and password fields are back.

Comment

Andrew, I reset my password, and got in that way. Just clicked on "forgot password." And went from there.
                    Test photo from PC.
                    Rhode Island

Comment

Nice to not see Sell Your Artifact Collection on the front page. :laugh:
                      http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

I think the biggest loss may be the inability to find old threads using google search engine. That's a huge loss for me personally.
                        Brings up the old threads, but brings you to the home page, not the old thread   I often revisit old threads to regain the info there to update a more recent or current thread. That is no longer possible   Without a lot of work. The inability to post photos with a tablet is also a significant loss. I bookmark many of my old threads to reuse photos or info. All those bookmarks are gone now.
                        Rhode Island

Comment

Hey Charlie, I marked my threads that I will likely return to as "Favorites".
                          When I click on "My Topics" tab the "Favorites" are listed first.
                          I found it very useful. Perhaps you already do that . :dunno:
                          Michigan Yooper
                          If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

CMD wrote:

I think the biggest loss may be the inability to find old threads using google search engine. That's a huge loss for me personally.
                            Brings up the old threads, but brings you to the home page, not the old thread   I often revisit old threads to regain the info there to update a more recent or current thread. That is no longer possible   Without a lot of work. The inability to post photos with a tablet is also a significant loss. I bookmark many of my old threads to reuse photos or info. All those bookmarks are gone now.
                            Hmm, can you send me the link that you are trying to see the old posts Charlie, I may be able to work some mojo and fix that issue.
                            Also, I will look into why tablets arent allowed to post(ive tested with mobile and it worked fine, not sure why ipad would be different)
                            Ill just add it to my list
                            Appreciate the patience

Comment

You are doing fine Andrew! It seems to be a pretty large undertaking and I like some of the things I am seeing.
                              Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Do we have to redo our profile?  I've not been on for about a month,  and am a little lost right now. 
                                Gary
                                South Dakota

Comment

Working...
                                X