No announcement yet.

AH 2.0 Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am trying to find a way to move over the old profile avatars and info but as of right now, the profiles are broken.  Working on a fix as fast as possible!

Comment

Ron Kelley wrote:

Hey Charlie, I marked my threads that I will likely return to as "Favorites".
      When I click on "My Topics" tab the "Favorites" are listed first.
      I found it very useful. Perhaps you already do that . :dunno:
        Gee, I don't know. When I click on "my topics" I see a list of threads unrelated to myself.
      Also, if clarification is needed, I can post with an iPad. But an iPad cannot upload photos at all.
      Rhode Island

Comment

[QUOTE]CMD wrote:

Originally posted by Ron Kelley post=127048
        Hey Charlie, I marked my threads that I will likely return to as "Favorites".
        When I click on "My Topics" tab the "Favorites" are listed first.
        I found it very useful. Perhaps you already do that . :dunno:
          Gee, I don't know. When I click on "my topics" I see a list of threads unrelated to myself.
        Also, if clarification is needed, I can post with an iPad. But an iPad cannot upload photos at all.
        Yes you are right Charlie. If you made a post in a thread then it will show up under "My Topics".
        If you mark some threads as  "favorite" then those threads will always be at the top of the list.
        Michigan Yooper
        If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

I too can no longer post pics.

Comment

I gives me the types of files allowed to be added. I am using .jpg and they will no post

Comment

Can't post pics either.

Comment

ATVracer wrote:

I gives me the types of files allowed to be added. I am using .jpg and they will no post
                what size of file? just curious
                Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

No problems here.

If the women don\'t find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Comment

iPad test post

Successful test on Ipad, not sure why it is not letting you. Ill do some more research or maybe we can catch up sometime in chat and do some testing
                    Update on profiles/avatars
                    -There is a huge bug that I havent been able to fix, once I find the issue(I think I know what is doing it but I havent figured out a fix quite yet), we should be back up and running 100%.
                    -The Forums were bandaided together over 4 years and more and more functionality was "hacked" into it. It is taking a good bit of work to fix/redo a lot of that

Comment

Yeah, like others I just get a box saying which files are allowed, but there no longer is a connection to my photos, so I cannot add any with the iPad. This is an iPad 4, generation 5 is the iPad Air.
                      Rhode Island

Comment

Test.

Comment

Just for info, here are a couple of screen shots of what it looks like on my iPhone.
                          The top menu wants to load everything under the smilies.  And the file types for loading pictures without the ability to open my phones pictures.
                          BTW, Happy 4th everyone!

Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

Chase is part of it that you cant see anyone's avitar?

Comment

I see a lot of people are having the same problems...thought it might be something agains us poor Canadians :laugh:  kidding. Happy July 4th

Comment

wilbrun wrote:

I see a lot of people are having the same problems...thought it might be something agains us poor Canadians :laugh:  kidding. Happy July 4th
                                Thanks I think! we did single out the Canadians....Looks like we were successful. :rotf: I hope were up and running soon on all cylinders. :crazy:
                                Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Working...
                                X