No announcement yet.

AH 2.0 Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When do we get a chat people want to use?
    http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Also missing the kiva   though appreciate an upgrade when finished.

Comment

I know my hunting buddy and forum member JMatt can't log in anymore. I had to change my password to get back onto the site. Don't know how the fix is going, but thought I'd mention the possibility that we are losing members if the inability to not log in is widespread. Which I don't know one way or the other. But, having seen Jeff yesterday, and he can't log in, might be quite a few in that situation with no clue how to get back on.
        Rhode Island

Comment

CMD wrote:

I know my hunting buddy and forum member JMatt can't log in anymore. I had to change my password to get back onto the site. Don't know how the fix is going, but thought I'd mention the possibility that we are losing members if the inability to not log in is widespread. Which I don't know one way or the other. But, having seen Jeff yesterday, and he can't log in, might be quite a few in that situation with no clue how to get back on.
          Hey Charlie, look at the very bottom of the forum page at the statistics. Yesterday was 48 posts. that used to be well over a hundred every day I believe.
          Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

I just logged in but my security blocked it as a harmful website?? :dunno:  Hope not..

Comment

I had the idea of bumping the most replied to topics but couldnt locate them through search. Search still works for me just not an option to choose most replies or something.

Comment

Posted by [GarScale]:

I found a couple hundred nice points... wish I could show yall.

Comment

I think the biggest issue we have at the moment is communication! I believe what folks want to know is:
                  - What currently doesn’t work (ie known issues that are currently being resolved, hopefully)? There’s no point in members continuing to report that they can’t view profiles, load pictures, use old hotlinks and Google searches or whatever if these are known issues that are being worked on.
                  - Whether there are temporary workarounds for the things that currently don’t work? Like Charlie’s suggestion for using the “forgotten password” option to change your password if you can’t log in. Some clear advice/instruction is needed here.
                  - What is the likely timescale for a permanent fix on those things that don’t work or – at minimum – when some kind of more informative news update might be available?
                    I have no issues at all with the need for more time to resolve the problems arising from the upgrade to the forum. These things happen. But I have a BIG issue with leaving folks in the dark about what does or does not work and when normal service might resume.
                  I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

Been very busy since the update to 2.0 and have not posted much. I do think Roger is spot on in suggesting some notice that everyone can at least see prominently and explain what is going on. Describe workarounds to loggin, etc. I just assume, without that, we lose members who just decide "well, I can't get on there anymore and looks like nobody cares".......
                    Rhode Island

Comment

CMD wrote:

Been very busy since the update to 2.0 and have not posted much. I do think Roger is spot on in suggesting some notice that everyone can at least see prominently and explain what is going on. Describe workarounds to loggin, etc. I just assume, without that, we lose members who just decide "well, I can't get on there anymore and looks like nobody cares".......
                      I understand the frustration of all members, including myself.  I will do what I can to expedite matters, and have taken steps in order to do this. I will update when I have some kind of answers, or someone will.
                      Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Thanks Chase.
                        Roger hit the nail on the head, But, still no response from the powers that be.
                        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

I beg to differ with you Greg.  Chase sent an email to John, Andrew and me. John has sent a response to Case, me and Andrew he wants it fixed, He said if what we picked to use is not working find a system that will work ASAP it just boils down to who fixes it and how long it will take. John did say spare no expense in his email.
                          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

That's what I'm talking about Hoss, up to your reply, the membership has been clueless as to status of what has been going on with updates. If, when, how, what.
                            Thanks.
                            Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

This morning I edited my profile page and added my avatar. I hope that's OK.
                              Michigan Yooper
                              If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

One thing I have noticed is the login is not case sensitive but your password is.  in the past this was not that way.   Anyone still having log in trouble try using a capital letter in front of your word or your alpha numerical phrase?
                                TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
                                X