Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JoshinMO wrote:

Lost a sock while back/cant find. :laugh:
      It will be in the very last place you think of looking. Try there first.  :laugh:
    I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

[QUOTE]painshill wrote:

Originally posted by dirt kicker post=128622
      Hey guy's I don't know if it's me or are the original posters names no longer shown in the recent posts box? It shows the last post by whoever but not who originally started topic. I know it's nit picking but just curious thanks. Jason
        Do you not see the original poster displayed like this?:
      uh yeah figured it out. Dumb a** with a smartphone. Turn phone sideways and box expands and can see poster lol. Sorry for the waste of your time.

Please post a screen shot if not.

Comment

I an now logged in as "Sam Adams", aka Devonian, since CMD can no longer log in!! Can this "fix" get anymore ridiculous??!!
        This is absurd. Fix the site or shut the site down!!

Comment

Finally got a new password to actually work and get me logged in. I believe the situation is not good. At the least, I fully believe nobody will ever again be able to load photos using a tablet or smartphone. That will never work again, IMO. And in this day and age, with tablets more popular every day, the fact that nobody will ever again be able to load photos with a tablet or smartphone is a very big loss. It really represents a downgrade, not an upgrade at all. 2.0 is an experiment that totally failed, IMHO, and the question remaining is if the forum can survive the mistake of implementing 2.0.  Just losing that photo function is a very significant downgrade that other artifact forums do not suffer from. If it is possible to go back to pre-2.0, that would be great. Otherwise, this forum will never be the same again.
          Also, every time I change pages at ah.com, I now have to log in again.
          Rhode Island

Comment

Charlie, hang in there. :laugh:  Even though i click to check the "remember me" box the site doesn't remember me sometimes, but other times it does.
            Tablets are only worth using if you cant use a computer. :laugh: But, i like the idea of taking photos with tablet then loaging them to site! Takes a lot of nonsense out.
            I did notice something months back that i can post full size photos from my comp. here, nice.
            http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

I guess I mean "my page"

Comment

The new chat upgrade looks interesting.
                http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

JoshinMO wrote:

The new chat upgrade looks interesting.
                    Where is it located?
                  Rhode Island

Comment

right down at the bottom Charlie! Join in.
                    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

• gregszybala wrote:

right down at the bottom Charlie! Join in.
                        Looks like there is no chat on the iPad. I'll see if it's present on the computer later today.
                      Rhode Island

Comment

• OK, yeah, can see new chat area on the PC. But I use the iPad for the Internet and there is no chat area on iPad. I imagine things like this and uploading photos will eventually work for tablets and smart phones since both are supplanting personal computers for many people. Fixing the site so tablets and smart phones can use the site's features is pretty important in the long run I believe.
                        Rhode Island

Comment

• Agree with you there Charlie, bet nearly half the folks here log in on a phone or tablet.
                          Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

• Im working on configuring the mobile part of it, I couldnt do anymore last night after 4am 

Comment

• Not sure if it is my WIFI or what but the chat is a constant annoyance. On off on off on off.
                              I click on x it goes away but it comes back when I change threads.
                              I have not given up yet, still got high hopes we can get these bugs to go away.....
                              Jess B.
                              It is a "Rock" when it's on the ground.
                              It is a "Specimen" when picked up and taken home.

​Jessy B.
                              Circa:1982

Comment

• Jess I clicked the little arrows next to the X and it reduces the chat to a small size in the corner. I have nt tried that on my iphone yet. I do know I can see the chat in my iphone and did make one post last night in there but no one was online
                                TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
                                X