AH 2.0 Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now, I can't post photos. :whistle:
    When i click insert, the "file chooser/my documents or pics" automatically pops up instead of showing "text"/letters and numbers pasted to my message. Appreciate the effort and time going into trying to improve and i have complimented that but just don't know what was "wrong" with the way it used to be and cant really see any improvement, other than chat options anyway. People arent using chat like they used to either..
    http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

• Just want to say hello to all and ask is the site working properly for you all now?
      Let us know
      Thanks
      Hoss
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• Well Hoss, I think so. My last attempt to post pics worked.
        Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

• I'm seldom in chat anyway, but, so you'll know, no chat with iPad.
          Rhode Island

Comment

• appears to be!
            Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

• Hoss wrote:

Just want to say hello to all and ask is the site working properly for you all now?
              Let us know
              Thanks
              Hoss
                Hey Matt, Can we possibly keep the chat bar always on top so that it won't start a new chat bar every time we move from page to page?
              Michigan Yooper
              If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

• Garscale can't post pics
                Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

• Garscale, shoot me a PM with what time you are available this weekend and Ill remote into your computer and see if I can see what is going on.

Comment

• Everything that’s present seems to be working off both my PCs as far as I can tell. I don’t have a smartphone or tablet, so can’t comment on those. That just leaves the questions of whether the facilities which used to be on the forum will ever be restored or are gone forever:
                    - Friends contact list, mapping etc.
                    - Profile page albums
                    - Blogs
                    I have corrected all the broken links I have found and Andrew has repaired others. There are a couple of minor ones still in the “Resources” section that I can’t fix (because they link to the wrong article and I don’t know where the correct article is):
                    - Advice for New collector/investors (links to: How to tell a Fake)
                    - Tools of antiquity; Axes, Celts -and- Hammers (links to: Plummets, Picks, Bars, Cones, etc.)
                    [Note to Andrew: the assignment of rights to the back end didn’t take effect, so I still couldn’t see it. Chase assigned me Administrator rights, so I can see and edit what he can see… but not any further into the back end than that. Thanks for all the hard work.    We’ll all get out of your hair soon. If you have any hair left, that is.  ]
                    I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

• I thought the tablet photo upload problem had been solved. Yet I see in "recent posts" that acepro could not post his "Clovis" using an iPad? I had the ability to post photos with iPad return last week, and just assumed that was the case overall. So, to Roger's above list, maybe we need to wonder if some will never be able to upload photos again.
                      Rhode Island

Comment

• I thought it was fixed too Charlie it works with both my Iphone and my Samsung Galaxy tablet.
                        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• New member hvs offered to post the photos for acepro, which he did. Leaving open why acepro couldn't post using an iPad.
                          Rhode Island

Comment

• Everything seems to be working well for me on iphone and laptop.
                            The only thing wrong are the default pictures that come up for your avatar picture...  If anyone picked these out, I'd think they were creepy or crazy. (And for an arrowhead collector to think you are strange, means you are really out there.)

Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

• Can't get on to this site from home WIFI connection without "SECURITY WARNING" popping up and
                              not allowing me access to log out!!!!
                              Gotta shut down computer and not allow reconnect to site when my browser comes back to life!!!!
                              What is going on?
                              One day it is OK next day WARNING!!!
                              Gotta wait till I get to work and log on using our broadband connection.
                              Jess B.
                              It is a "Rock" when it's on the ground.
                              It is a "Specimen" when picked up and taken home.

​Jessy B.
                              Circa:1982

Comment

• will try to post a photo

Comment

Working...
                                X