AH 2.0 Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kenwhite wrote:

Not sure if I'm the only one, but starting a few hours ago I've been getting bombarded with dozens of emails sent from info@arrowheads.com
      Hi Ken
    I don;t know if this is the issue, but I checked your profile and you are "subscribed" to a fair number of "topics". That will generate system messages when those topics are added to. Quite why it has happened suddenly is odd, unless you have recently changed the subscriptions in your profile.
    What do the messages say? if they say something like "xxx has added a post to the topic xxxx on xxx date" then that's what's creating them.
    I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

• Ken if you are a store owner you received those from the Arrowheads.com store page. The store page server is down for Maintenance. I do not have a timeline available for it to be restored. We will post here when it is back up and running
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• I received probably close to 40 overnight, with no message or subject. And could not get the site online this morning.
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

• Jeff ( JMATT) called me today and said the same thing, he got like 50 of em" last night and was wondering why too?
          call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

• No emails here but couldn't get on for a few hours today..
            My liberty and freedoms are not yours to give or take!.... They didn\'t make us free we were born free, as long as we have the 2nd amendment we will remain free!

Comment

• Sorry, tied up at work all day and just now getting to this. I'm not a store owner, and the emails had no info. There were about 100 of them all combined. I sooooo prefer low tech stone technology!

Comment

• The stores are all back up and running
                TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• Just to update you all the Polls are now working again. If you are using chrome and  cannot create one you need to reset your browser.
                  The function that was broken and causing us not to be able to naivigate back to page one in recent replie is now fixed and working fine.
                  Another thing is anyone should be able to post picture using the system now. If you were using Photobucket because of the recent troubles then please try using the system utility and let me know if you are have trouble.
                  Hoss

Comment

• IMPORTANT
                      When things are working correctly, you can only set up a poll on the OPENING POST of a new thread, or by editing the opening post of an existing thread IF THAT FIRST POST WAS YOUR OWN.
                    You cannot add a poll to a thread started by someone else or to any part of a thread which is not the opening post.
                    I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

• For a day now, Onewiththewild gets the "page not responding" message when he tries to log on. On both his computer and his roommates computer.
                      Rhode Island

Comment

• Thank you Charl I will reach out to him.

Comment

• Just some feedback. Two things which never worked properly in the past appear to be working now:
                          - Clicking on a picture linked from Photobucket opens up the album where the picture resides.
                          - Clicking on a picture uploaded directly to the forum opens up the picture in a new window (and at full size, if the forum had downsized it for convenient display).
                            This is real progress! 

Comment

• So we now know the polls have been worked out as well. Only the original poster of a thread can create one. It can be added at a later date by editing the first post. Thank you to everyone for your patients. I have reached out to Jay and am waiting for his reply to an email I sent this AM. We will get him hooked back up no worries.

Comment

Working...
                            X