No announcement yet.

laundry list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charlie, it has happened to the best of us!
    Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

[QUOTE]gregszybala wrote:

Originally posted by rmartin post=128764
      I have no insert tab for pics in the regular forum, or the edit section of the Mod part. Cannot use smiley faces. Really haven't tried to moderate anything so I don't know about all that. I am using Chrome with windows 7, broadband internet, and a newer Dell laptop.
        My issues are essentially the same as Ray's.
      Can't edit or moderate at all. It appears I can post a pic, but I don't know that it happens till after it has been submitted then it magically appears. Insert isn't visible either so pic is small and can't be edited or enlarged.
      Windows 7, Chrome, Satellite.
        I am back to this again. I had the insert tab yesterday

Comment

Heck Charlie, there is a whole room full of people that have felt the same. So far, myself, 6,7,8, times!
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Update 7/29/14 @ 2:52AM
          -Mobile layout for posting new topics organized and no longer overlaps or extends beyond the screensize. Confirmed working on test iphone and android devices
          -Kiva/SSC working correctly again. I need some assistance on who is supposed to be assigned to what levels if anyone has that info handy(just post in kiva if you do)
          -Iphone "add file" button not working - Still working on a fix but making progress
          Greg: Congrats on 6k posts!

Comment

Photo test with name unchanged.

I just posted this picture three times in different threads without changing the name and it worked.
            Michigan Yooper
            If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

I just riposted it with the same name in here different user.

TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

I can post photos from the PC, but they don't show until submitted. As thumbnails when they are posted, the insert button is missing on the computer, but present on the iPad. So load with PC, insert with tablet is how it works for me at the moment.
                Rhode Island

Comment

The issue I still have is unpredictable response. I just tried to post a single line of text and a small picture. No go. Multiple attempts. Closed and re-opened the forum. No go. Finally I managed it by:
                  1. Posting the single line of text.
                  2. Editing the submitted post to upload the picture.
                  3. Editing the post a second time to insert the picture.
                  Any other combination of the above gives me an error message.
                  I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

The thing I cannot understand is why, it seems, that this is primarily affecting the Moderators of this forum! I realize a few others have been experiencing problems (Garscale for instance) but seems it has something to do with a select few.

Comment

painshill wrote:

The issue I still have is unpredictable response. I just tried to post a single line of text and a small picture. No go. Multiple attempts. Closed and re-opened the forum. No go. Finally I managed it by:
                        Can you take a screenshot of the error message?  May help me hunt down where the issue is at

Comment

[QUOTE]ajschwin wrote:

Originally posted by painshill post=129171
                          Can you take a screenshot of the error message?  May help me hunt down where the issue is at
                          Unfortunately I can't reproduce the error today... everything seems to be normal... and that's part of the issue... it's unpredictable.
                        Most usually I get a "you're not connected to a network" message, as if my broadband connection has dropped out... even though other websites continue to load normally if I open them on another browser tab within Internet Explorer. Sometimes I get "404 not found" errors. Sometimes no error message at all but a picture I have uploaded doesn't appear as a thumbnail... it just disappears into thin air. Sometimes it uploads as a thumbnail and then won't insert unless I close the post, come back to it and use the edit button to insert it. Even then it may take two or more attempts, closing the post or exiting the forum between attempts. I know from past experience that simply repeating the operation over and over again is unlikely to be successful.
                        These are small pictures (sometimes even only one picture) I'm talking about and also small amounts of text.
                        I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

ajschwin wrote:

-Iphone "add file" button not working - Still working on a fix but making progress
                            This is the only error I am seeing, thank you for the effort -and- progress, functionality has improved a lot over the last couple of days.
                          Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

I have no reply button in some threads this morning. like the Elder thread "Mentors" or in the Kiva.  Can't post on only some threads.  First time having this problem.
                            Professor Shellman
                            Tampa Bay

Comment

I'm still locked from replying in the Kiva and in the Elder's Discussion....   No Reply button! :blink:  :S  inch:  :dunno:
                              Professor Shellman
                              Tampa Bay

Comment

tomclark wrote:

I have no reply button in some threads this morning. like the Elder thread "Mentors" or in the Kiva.  Can't post on only some threads.  First time having this problem.
                                Im sure you told all the girls that  :rolf:
                                Check now, you should be set up with the correct permissions

Comment

Working...
                                X