Welcome back Roger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome back Roger

I hope your holiday was fantastic, But for me I have missed you being on the Forum. Glad to see you back!!!!!!!!!
    Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Thanks Chase
    Yes, we had a great time... got back about 6 hours ago. I thought the Portuguese were the world's worst drivers... until I went to Boston! Didn't do any driving and probably just as well. The cars there seem to have the brake pedal in an unfamiliar position... in the middle of the steering wheel.  :crazy:
    I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

painshill wrote:

Thanks Chase
      Yes, we had a great time... got back about 6 hours ago. I thought the Portuguese were the world's worst drivers... until I went to Boston! Didn't do any driving and probably just as well. The cars there seem to have the brake pedal in an unfamiliar position... in the middle of the steering wheel.  :crazy:
         :rolf:
      Sweet... someone with a sense of humor... don't know you, but welcome back... 

Comment

Love Boston lots of pretty things to look at  .. My son lives in Boston and we visit quite often..  Glad you had a safe return..
        My liberty and freedoms are not yours to give or take!.... They didn\'t make us free we were born free, as long as we have the 2nd amendment we will remain free!

Comment

Glad you made it back Roger.....Alive!
          Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Welcome back Roger I hate the exits in Boston. If you travel on the highways there you will see what I mean. There is no warning that an exit  is coming and then boom Dorchester exit here with an arrow.
            Most other states they give you warning a mile or so ahead Like "right lane  Dorchester exit one mile" and then you see it again in one mile with an arrow exit here. Not in Boston just "your exit turn here with an arrow"
            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Hoss wrote:

Welcome back Roger I hate the exits in Boston. If you travel on the highways there you will see what I mean. There is no warning that an exit  is coming and then boom Dorchester exit here with an arrow.
              Most other states they give you warning a mile or so ahead Like "right lane  Dorchester exit one mile" and then you see it again in one mile with an arrow exit here. Not in Boston just "your exit turn here with an arrow"
                Yeah, despite the scores of times I've written the Oklahoma Department of Transportation, requesting second-chance-exits, pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, wrought full of citations involving ADHD, they've never responded.

Comment

hey welcome back!
                call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

Hey Roger, Welcome back. Glad that you survived Boston.  :laugh:
                  Michigan Yooper
                  If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Any tea parties while you were here in the colonies?
                    Hope you took home more than memories.
                    You had all our well wishes for a safe and wonderful journey.
                    Jess B.
                    It is a "Rock" when it's on the ground.
                    It is a "Specimen" when picked up and taken home.

​Jessy B.
                    Circa:1982

Comment

Welcome back Roger!
                      http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Glad to see you back  Roger. :woohoo:
                        I Have Never Met A Rock I Didn\'t Like

Comment

Bone2stone wrote:

Any tea parties while you were here in the colonies?
                          Hope you took home more than memories.
                          You had all our well wishes for a safe and wonderful journey.
                          Jess B.
                            I heard there was some ruckus over a bunch of tea or sumpthin' a while back. Apparently, five Bostonians fell here....

I'm not surprised... nearly tripped over them cobbles myself. 
                          Sorry. Too soon?  :dry:
                            Yes, I brought a bunch of interesting stuff back, but mostly not Native American.
                          I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

Welcome Back, Roger. Sorry we didn't get to meet up.
                            About Boston. I had to take the Mrs. to Boston once a week for two years. I became a good Boston driver. The key is to always drive aggressively. If you have to cut someone off, do so, they expect it. And if they cut you off, no prob. No blasting horns. It's amateur. Everyone understands cutting the other guy off is expected and normal driving. Make the other guy yield. It's a game, you win some, you lose some, and you stay off the horn.
                            Rhode Island

Comment

Working...
                            X