Big Dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Dog

On my journey last year, I met Ray Martin and his wife. Oh and a big dog. All welcomed me in. I spent the day enjoying their company and touring the area. After I left I chuckled to myself, I met the big dog It was Ray! fantastic collection! hospitality! Thanks! means more than finding! I found a friend!
    Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Thanks for the kind words Chase. It was a pleasure meeting you and I enjoyed our time greatly. Bubba liked you and he is a very good Judge of character! Any friend of Bubba is a friend of mine  :rolf:
    Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Comment

what a beautiful dog! he seems very alert!
        call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

Thats one handsome looking dog...
          My liberty and freedoms are not yours to give or take!.... They didn\'t make us free we were born free, as long as we have the 2nd amendment we will remain free!

Comment

Great story guys good looking doggie too!  :rolf:  :rolf:  Not sure he would let me call him that to his face though.
            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Awe.  :laugh:
              http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

I do understand the language of dogs and that one is begging someone to kick that ball so he can retrieve it.
                Michigan Yooper
                If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Good looking dog.  Does he play volleyball too?

Comment

Ray is definitely very helpful here, definitely. That "dog" knows his types and has kindness to boot!
                    Nice looking dog for sure! Think i remember you saying hes a weimaraner.
                    http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Thanks all. Yeah Josh, He is a Weimaraner. He is the 5th one we have had, not counting the numerous puppies.

Comment

I have to add some praise here for Ray and his vast knowledge of his area. He has shared some fine personal find  artifacts with us here. That Hardin from Last year is an amazing point the celts man not sure which is my favorite . This forum would not be the same without you man. Thanks for everything you bring to Arrowheads.com
                        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Ray is another of our key foundation stones on this forum.  I also think of Ray as "the drill man". Where he hunts, they didn't make small ones and they're apparently not allowed to break in Illinois   Thanks for everything you do to make this the best forum, Ray!
                          Rhode Island

Comment

Yes I agree... one of our most solid performers who has never been slow to share his vast knowledge and authoritative opinions over the years.
                            I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

CMD wrote:

Ray is another of our key foundation stones on this forum.  I also think of Ray as "the drill man". Where he hunts, they didn't make small ones and they're apparently not allowed to break in Illinois   Thanks for everything you do to make this the best forum, Ray!
                                Thanks Charlie, It has been a while since I posted some drills. Guess I will have to do that straight away. And yes we have lots of little ones here and Oh the broken ones

Comment

Working...
                              X