The unsung Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The unsung Hero

Charlie,(CMD) I have not met, but He is the hero of the site. You may not know it ,but he gets on the site with great personal pain. He does this because of his love for artifacts. He has mentored new members as well as seasoned veterans. One of the sites most respected members. Thank you! I say this because of my respect for you!
    oh there is more members to come.
    Look to the ground for it holds the past!

If this forum was a house Charlie (CMD) would be one of the corner stones of its foundation!
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

When I first came to this site Charlie was among the first that greeted me. His knowledge of artifacts from the East Coast is invaluable here. Thanks for all you do CMD!
      Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Got that right Hoss. I for one am glad he's here, sometimes you never know what Charlie's going to post, but you're guaranteed it will be either enlightening, entertaining or educational!
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Thank you guys. No pain, no gain, but it's a thing of the past now, chase. Glad to help out.
          Rhode Island

Comment

Hey Charlie, I also appreciate you freely sharing your knowledge of ancient Native American Artifacts. Another thing I watch for are the interesting reads that Charlie posts links to.
            Michigan Yooper
            If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Couldn't agree more.
              Charlie, I regret that we didn't get to meet up when I was in Rhode Island recently. Like I said... maybe next time!
              I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

Charlie has been a mentor to me in this hobby since i first got into looking for artifacts.even before i met him,and before i joined the site, i'd read and learned from his posts. He's always willing to give good advice or a good lead and without his help i probably wouldnt have half the collection i do now. and i cant leave out his lovely wife Helen! i owe her a thanks too! (and tell her i said Hi !)   right on Charlie! thanks for all you do! B)
                call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

Charlie is great.
                  http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Thanks again, friends. I'm humbled by your kind words.  I very much regret I was unable to get together with you, Roger. I sure hope there is a next time.  Wish I had the opportunity to meet each and every one of you guys!
                    Rhode Island

Comment

Thanks for all you do here Charlie.
                      South Dakota

Comment

Working...
                      X