Roger the dodger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roger the dodger

There are two people that I respect with the name of Roger. A quarter back that I saw back in the seventies..That man commanded a team that had one goal, that was to win. And our Roger (painshill) He is better. A wealth of knowledge. I have experienced a mind second to none. Sorry Cant give you enough credit! But . I have enjoyed your wisdom Thanks !
    Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Roger truly is a walking encyclopedia. Where Roger is unique is this: He freely spends countless hours sharing his vast knowledge base with this great community. Our most precious commodity is our time and Roger is one of the most generous people I have ever known.
    Michigan Yooper
    If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

All I gotta say is this forum would not be what is without Roger!
      Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

in the short time i have been a member here i have come to value and respect him and his views
        for he is a vast wealth of knowledge and isnt afraid to share it with the rest of us
        so i must say "thank you Roger for all you do and the sharing of your knowledge with the rest of us"

Comment

truly the main brain behind the site,Rodger always amazes me with his wealth of knowledge.and not the quick google search kind, actual LEARNED knowledge. i dont what us thick headed Yanks would do without ya!
          call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

Hes like the yoda and  i mean that in a good way!
            http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Roger is our fail safe. We can never fail to have an answer, and the right one, to any object presented from the natural and artifactual worlds, thanks to Roger's amazing wealth of knowledge. And the time he devotes to sharing that knowledge.  We're very lucky!
              Rhode Island

Comment

CMD wrote:

Roger is our fail safe. We can never fail to have an answer, and the right one, to any object presented from the natural and artifactual worlds, thanks to Roger's amazing wealth of knowledge. And the time he devotes to sharing that knowledge.  We're very lucky!
                  All of that and beyond anthoer cornerstone of this forums foundation.
                TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Thanks guys. You do know that I make most of that stuff up, don't you? And use lots of big words in the hope that you'll be confused enough not to challenge me. I only joined up to the forum so I could complain about the harsh treatment you guys give to eppigies. 
                  I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

:rolf:  :rolf:
                    painshill wrote:

Thanks guys. You do know that I make most of that stuff up, don't you? And use lots of big words in the hope that you'll be confused enough not to challenge me. I only joined up to the forum so I could complain about the harsh treatment you guys give to eppigies. 
                      :rolf:  :rolf:
                    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

I just wish he would come around on this Viking thing in SD.    :whistle:   
                      South Dakota

Comment

Working...
                      X