The Amazing CHASE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Amazing CHASE!

if Hoss is the heart of the site,and Rodger's the mind, then Chase is the Soul. friendly,cheerful,funny and wise, Chase's help and advice can be seen and felt on almost every post on this site.he's a solid dude with a real love for this hobby and this great online community to which we all belong. ive not yet had the pleasure of meeting him in person, but one day i'd like to hang out by a campfire,have a beer and shoot the sh@!T with him.with all these thanks he's been giving out to all of us lately we gotta have a special post dedicated to him too! since i cant post up in that catagory, and since he's a little "off the wall" himself i put it here. BIG THANKS TO YOU CHASE ! FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO!
    call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Yep, have to agree.  Stay cool B)
    http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

I think we are gonna need an octagon shaped house or we are gonna run out of cornerstones to this foundation! Cant say enough about you brother. Thanks for all you do.
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Chase I sincerely thank you for the invitation to be part of this site. THANK YOU my friend.
        You are deserving of any and all accolades sent your way .
        Bruce
        In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Thanks Chase. Everyone can see what you do on the open forum but they would be even more amazed at how much you do behind the scenes. Someone who truly cares about our forum and a great guy.
          I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

He is an amazing person and asset to this site. Chase is the guy who has kept it all in perspective and kept this site and it's members on track.
            I'm glad I have gotten to know you Chase and consider you one of my true friends.
            Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Chase is the glue that holds it all together. You know where glue comes from don't you? :laugh:
              I don't know what we would do without this guy.
              Michigan Yooper
              If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

i agree with Ron, dont know what we would do with out Chase
                very help full and insight full individual
                and yes the glue that holds this great site together

Comment

Agreed with everyone.  Preciate everything you do Chase.

Comment

Jay, and all i am humbled. Really its all of us that makes this site. You are all the glue. I just to get to be apart of this fantastic community.
                    Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

And two thumbs up for chase! Thank you for everything you do to keep our forum a going concern my friend!
                      Rhode Island

Comment

Chase who?  :rolf:
                        Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Only kidding! Hey Buddy, its great to have you around here. We couldn't do it without you
                          Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Thanks for everything Chase
                            South Dakota

Comment

rmartin wrote:

Chase who?  :rolf:
                                :rolf:  :rolf:  :rolf: yup with my old timers, I put a name tag on and looked at it asked the same question? :dunno:  :dunno:
                              Thank you everyone!
                              Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Working...
                              X