GREG!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GREG!

Funny story here....I think. I was lurking before joining during the infamous "Tablets" of some time ago. I joined shortly after and when I introduced myself and mentioned that thread, Greg asked why I wanted to get into this craziness. Now Greg and I had been on forums together before and knew each other so I really got a kick out of his response. He is a first class guy in my opinion and has done a super job in the Info Section. One thing I have learned about Greg is if there is a disagreement here and he agrees with you he does not hesitate to voice his opinion. Greg, thanks for having my back.....Many times!
    Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

well there three of our cornerstones used up. This place would not be the same without you Greg
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Anytime Ray!
      And you're right Matt, the foundation is way beyond square here!
      That is one of the things that make this site and group special. Good people and we are tolerant but known for not putting up with the B.S.
      Of all the sites and forums out there, you can't find a better group of welcoming, fair minded, willing to share, eager to learn people.
      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

In my short time on this forum Greg has always been very friendly and full of advice and encouragement.  You all have and I really appreciate it.  Now when I find something I know I can post it on here and probably learn a thing or two
        Montani Semper Liberi

Comment

Greg, there's a good head on those strong shoulders. Thanks for everything you do and for your persistence in holding out for what makes sense and feels right.
          I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

Greg, always welcoming, always even keeled(well, once in awhile an eppigy might elicit a private #*^#), and just an all around great guy who has worked very hard to make this the friendly and informative/educational/ fun site it is. Thanks for all you've done here, Greg
            Rhode Island

Comment

I appreciate all that you do here Greg.
              South Dakota

Comment

Working...
              X